• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really like it although it does make me feel a little bit sad that we didn't get Trade Price Cars on the front of last season's kit.

I quite like the kit, but I do share the concerns re the badge. More than anything though, I am delighted that the guy I used to have a season ticket with in East yellows when we were young has got his company on the front of the shirt. A true 3rd generation fan sponsoring the club. Dan's dad and grandad also had season tickets in East yellows. I'm sure the whole family are proud of Dan becoming the main sponsor of their beloved shrimpers

I must say it’s a great story as they have grown in their sponsorship involvement over the years.
A local company.
A Southend fan.
Logo looks great on the shirt too.

I had a bad feeling when Macron was announced... That confirms what I was worried about.

One way or another it's going to be remembered in years to come.

Seen a picture on a player from abit more distance and it looks abit better

Not sure about Macron - looks more like Chevron to me.
It feels familiar to me and I've been thinking it reminds me of our 2002/03 ish shirt. I think it was made by Sho. The club badge looked like it was meant to go on a completely different shirt and there were stripes that looked like they were trying to knock off a better brands idea.

I actually quite like it. Like others have said, the badge looks horrendous and I hope it gets sorted out before production. Apart from that it's a yes from me...

Oh does anyone know how these macron shirts fare size wise? Are they fitted like most of the newer ones or a little more forgiving for ahem the slightly larger fan ?
On their website a 5xl is a 52 inch chest.

Don't know what people are whingeing about, I think it looks decent. Yes, concerns over the badge but hopefully those will be sorted. But not sure what was expected.....the Club has ****ed it with Hummel and left it late to find a replacement supplier. So late thay we've had to take template kits for this season by necessity. Following season should see bespoke.

Back