• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having seen it in match action…

• I still think the badge needs changing. It looks out of place in its current state and not really part of the shirt

• It doesn’t look like a Southend shirt, but I do like the kit itself. I think again this is down to the badge

• Sort the badge, I’ll buy the kit.

Those that donated their season ticket refund from last season to the club are supposed to be getting a limited edition shirt. I wonder how different it will be to the home shirt

Really not sure about the shirt. By itself it looks a bit 'meh', but in action match shots it looks better (apart from the badge, so let's hope that is addressed).

What I did notice was that we played in dark blue shorts and socks as well. If this is the confirmed home combo for the season, I quite like it. Looks smart.

It’s hardly the most awful kit we’ve ever had. But also, I won’t be buying one. Let’s see what the away kit looks like.

The away kit will be that design just in white and blue and just as awful
Ur incorrect considering the club had to pick a template due to lack of time for bespoke. I think, it's the best option out the templates. U talk some rubbish at time. Without, looking at the bigger picture.

Anyone know when the shirts are available in the club shop, or even if the club shop is open yet?

Back