• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New kits chat- 2021/22 edition.

What shirt colours do you prefer both Home and away

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see Macron have done a few bespoke shirts with building silhouettes on them. Assuming our kit will be bespoke and not off the shelf, what about one with the pier on it (although I'm sure @Mad Cyril might come up some suggestions of some other iconic Southend buildings!)

Maybe someone creative could knock up an example!

pacific-20-away-tags.jpeghfx-20-away-tags.jpegatletico-ottawa-20-away-tags.jpeg

I see Macron have done a few bespoke shirts with building silhouettes on them. Assuming our kit will be bespoke and not off the shelf, what about one with the pier on it (although I'm sure @Mad Cyril might come up some suggestions of some other iconic Southend buildings!)

View attachment 16181View attachment 16182View attachment 16183

As lovely as a bespoke kit would be, this seasons will be an off the peg number I'm afraid.

There must be a huge % profit over manufacture cost on kit, and if numbers made are judged correctly it ought to be a good earner for Macron and club.
Any guesses how many shirts we do sell a season?

The sales figures will show what sells? What colours are favoured etc?

View attachment 16181View attachment 16182View attachment 16183
I hate tops like that, just prefer a kit not a work of art. Just my preference of course lol

There must be a huge % profit over manufacture cost on kit, and if numbers made are judged correctly it ought to be a good earner for Macron and club.
Any guesses how many shirts we do sell a season?

The sales figures will show what sells? What colours are favoured etc?
Usually you have to agree to buy a certain amount of each top (home and away) and clubs usually base that on what they think they can sell obviously. No idea what we sold last year but reckon a lot more than the season before lol

It would take a lot to top the last Nike kit we had. That was truly one of if not the worst kits we have ever had.
It can't even be classed as a kit, it was a training top and any fans that bought it got well and truly done in my opinion. Disgraceful kit.

Based on the call last night, I think it's a new front of shirt sponsor

View attachment 16184

Very rough, but you get the idea haha

I'd move the pier to the left so it starts from the hip and rotate it a bit clockwise. I'm not a kit designer by any stretch of the imagination but I'd imagine one of the first rules of kit design is to avoid having shapes like that emanating up from, shall we say, the lower abdomen area.

Back