• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New leagues and prospects for the season

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
FC VII - last season 3rd. This is a real toughie and there are no weak teams with all 6 pretty similar in strength Hoping to keep one step clear of relegation worries. Target 3rd

OD IV - last season 5th - luxury of a bot this season. No title aspirations but I should be good enough for top 4. Target 3rd.

BT V - last season 2nd. Steer clear of bottom 4 is the only target.

Ugh, this is going to be a serious struggle this season unless I invest in some monsters. Here's my leagues with recent Batstats shown. Mighty Minnions have a much better team than their Batstats suggest (hence being ranked #2 in England) and my ratings are about to get worse once I sell my oldie bowler.

OD II.4
376 Brianstoke Batters
329 Angband Town
321 Nadouessioux Akíchita
303 Legendary Knights
287 ShrimperZone CC
269 The Spankers
260 Stansfield Superjets
259 BGS XI

FC - II.2
337 Bob's Buffoons
306 Queens Park CC
298 Aquantra CC
287 ShrimperZone CC
280 Vulgar Boatmen C.C.
243 mighty minnions

BT - VI.534

I'm the only non-bot.

FC - VIII.54

Came 4th last year, two promoted teams are fairly rubbish. Relegated team about a par with me. Should come 2/3rd

OD - IV.4

Came 3rd last year, but with Triximo's still in the mix, won't do any better.

FC VI.15 - 1st season at VI after promotion and looks a toughie. I'm the lowest ranked team but looking to be competitive. Need to bat much better!!

OD IV.47 - finished an almighty close 3rd last season, we're looking at another solid season. 36 points last season (40 won the league), looking to at least match that.

BT20 V.118 - seem to routinely finish 3rd, doesn't really matter who's in the league!

Have strengthened the team with the addition of an all-rounder, who gives me an additional batsman (now bat down to 8) as well as him being superior to last season's 5th bowler. Bowditch, Swart and Lawrenson have finished training; Adriaan is coming on nicely. Time for a fresh new batch of trainees.

FC - VIII.15 - Promotion from a division of bots last season, if I survive this season I'll be happy.

OD - V.207 Finished 4th last season, expect at least the same this season.

BT20 - V.134 Again promoted from a division of bots last season, again i'll be happy with survival.

Back