• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New leagues are up

MrB

Life President
FC - III.1
We inherit AFC Wimbledon coming downwards which is a bonus as he's just a farm team for international players now. Two teams coming up look manageable. Should be able to go for promotion.

OD - II.1
Parkway lost their play off against Phils Hotspurs so remain in the division. Eppleton also remain having thrashed some mickey mouse Level III outfit. Promoting are Yamas who are monstrous (9 players above 100k, 4 above 300k!), Thommos Trojans who are merely very good (6 players 100k plus) and another team who are going to get raped week in, week out. Going to be very tough to get another 4th place.

BT20 - VI.128
Not quite the Bot fest I was hoping for, 3 matches where I will at least have to try. However plenty of resting opportunities as well.

OD - III.13

As MrB has mentioned, i stay in my Level III league. One team lost their play-off match and we are joined by 3 new teams. TDC, Tom Jones Enthuasists & Freshie Lads join myself, EGV, the dirty dogs, Bobby's Gentle Touch & Goochies Greats! New teams are all reasonable and good strength but have no 100k+ superstars to worry about.

FC - V.4

Grim. Very grim. Inter Lancs come down and Sky Blues come up along with Resistance is futile. The fact i've heard of the first 2 isn't a good sign. They join myself, Lower Standards and Hamptonians! So i dont fancy my chances here!

BT - V.125

Cant be arsed to look but we shall find out in due course how strong that league is!

It's going to be a tough tough season for me.

Quite frankly I'm as good as resigning myself to a season of building and relegation, then looking for promotion the following season. I might then be able to hold my own in 2 seasons time!!

FC - IV.4

Got Goochies Greats, The Great Unwashed, Uarts Allstars, Four Oaks Saints CC and Keep Licking that Cricketing Elbow, all of us pretty similar with no standout team.

OD - III.8

Nineone ACC, The Tykes, 2nd Chance and others. Again, no standout but more of a gap between the better team that in FC.

BT20 - VI somewhere

Mostly bots, nice and easy.

FC - V.6
Alphin Lighning (6 100k+ BTR) come down, Team Tadley C.C. (0 100k+ BTR) and Chums (0 100k+ BTR) come up. I'll be quite happy to stay where I am.

OD - II.3
Flying Ferrets relegate into our league, play-off winners Lampys Lightning (only 2 100k +)come in. We also get Hubbards Hill CC (5 100k+) and Bogeymen (4 100k+). Agaian we're going to struggle.

BT20 - III.13
1 NZ I, 1 ENG II, 1 NZ II, 1 WI II, assorted others, and a bot, so I'm guaranteed 1 win this season :(

FC - IX.7

Should be able to win the league this year after finishing 2nd two years in a row. Toiman Islanders are worse than Rayleigh CC who won promotion last season.

OD - V.65

A few bots join me from VI but I'll be in this division for another million seasons at least.

BT20 - V.118

Another mid-table finish should be on the cards this season as the division is very similar to last season.

FC - VIII 43 The team relegated are weaker than the team that went up and the 2 new teams should both be beatable so im looking to consolidate this season and look to push on next

OD - V 3 expecting another relegation playoff... definately wont finish in the bottom 2

BT20 - VI 371 one extra bot than last season - so thats 7 in total so if i can keep PFL managed im hoping for a top 5 finish ;)

my OD league (IV.13) looks somewhat tougher- 2 of the promoted sides have a number of 100k + players.

FC and BT remain broadly the same; the latter might actually be a little weaker.

I've listed Schofield. Left it so he can play in the tough cup game, we then have till the following Friday to get a replacement as our opening match is against AFC Wimbledon who I assume withh throw the game. I've seen a player I want but he has a stupid o'clock end time.

Suthers will then follow either later this season or early next.

After promotion OD IV.16 looks to be bloody tough. It will be as much as I can do to finish 5th or 6th

FC VIII.107. After finishing a disappointing second last year the promoted team has been replaced by a bot. I have to be favourite but can't afford any complacency, balanced with picking and choosing my games to compete for in OD it will be interesting.

BT V.67 - Finished 3rd last season. I could do just as well this season but the plan is just to do enough to stay up reasonably comfortably.

Back