• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Leagues

MrB

Life President
They're up. No great surprises for me and should be bumming around near the top in both.

Franchise looks like it's going to have a brutal time in OD but we have a great chance of staying up in FC.

I've got 2 other managed teams in my Fc, best I can hope for is 2nd I think. One other managed team in OD, so will finish 2nd in that as well. Div full of BOTS in BT20, so will promote in that at least.

No fair!

General Manager: Pat_Davies (21297)
Region: Essex
First Class League: #4 in X.442
One Day League: #3 in VI.4
BT20: #8 in Battrick Premier League
Team Ranking: #2 in England

I think I'm going to be busy between now and Saturday morning :smile:

FC - I'll be battling for 3rd place again.

OD - Challenging for top spot.

BT20 - Mixed bag, mid-table or higher. Have a team from my SZFL division in there!

FC - was expecting a difficult one, but have all bots, so should be promoting here! :thumbsup:

BT20 - TOUGH as expected. No bots at all, expect to drop here.

OD - Only 1 managed team, so should be top 2 here

Looks like throwing my playoff last season was a good call!

Back