• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New manager deal agreed “in principal” says Ron.

I just bumped into Ron.

Ron : “You want answers” ?
Me : “I want the truth” !
Ron : “You can’t handle the truth” !!
I genuinely did bump into Ron (albeit a couple of years ago). We had both just got onto the Central Line at Liverpool Street. He had coffee in one hand and was munching on a biscuit and would answer my probing questions until he had finished his biscuit!

I love the fact debt seems to being paid off! Either investor/take over or stadium is finally happening. Both the above could help us compete better in the future. This seasons a write off and there could be many more like it if we continued with a hand to mouth existence

I wonder if its anything to do with Millwall announcing there manager on Wednesday lol

Sussed it.

The EU summit to consider Brexit is on Thursday

Ron has been told by Jean Claue-Juncker that the Southend United manager appointment cannot steal the limelight of the excitement of the build up to this summit so Ron has been EU muffled until the summit is underway

It's all beginning to make sense now.

Sussed it.

Ron has been told by Jean Claue-Juncker that the Southend United manager appointment cannot steal the limelight of the excitement of the build up to this summit so Ron has been EU muffled until the summit is underway

Jean- Claude,actually. :Winking:

Sussed it.

Think it more likely to have something to do with this on Wednesday 16th October?

Link

Think it more likely to have something to do with this on Wednesday 16th October?

Link

Yes, I think you are right about that. Are there restrictions on entering into any new contracts etc. whilst this is pending ?

Last edited:
I reckon our new man is under contract to Extinction Rebellion and will be stuck in London (until the police arrive with the solvent). token arrest on Wednesday, released on Thursday morning, quick drive (in an electric car) to Southend, press conference in the afternoon.

Simples!

Having read Ron's latest statement over and over I have finally come to a conclusion... we need one of these...

Attachments

• 220px-Muzeum_2_Wojny_Swiatowej_Gdansk_Enigma_cipher_machine.jpg
    220px-Muzeum_2_Wojny_Swiatowej_Gdansk_Enigma_cipher_machine.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
Not sure why some of you get so upset. Needless delays and extensions are very fashionable these days.

Back