• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New manager

Name me 5 other times a manager has gone back to a club and been similarly or more successful than the first time?

Example - what about mourinho (world class manager) at Chelsea second time? Ruined his legacy and Chelsea were so poor and he was in regular employment. Tilson has been out of the proper game for around a decade!
Pearson at Leicester
Capello at Madrid
McGlynn at Raith
Walter Smith at Rangers
Pulis at Stoke
Billy McNeill at Celtic

Once youve lived through the shock of whats happened to us, the sheer misery and disappointment, the anger and depression, the good news is you can reach a new settlement where you laugh like a hyenas with an amphetamine dart in its ars. at the comedy gold that is now presented by the Ron and Phil show on an almost daily basis

? 3 more games for Phil to turn it around by playing a midfield of Atkinson, Wright , Dunne and Demetriou
Gosh i hope your joking ,Atkinson should never have been re-signed sorry , as for Wright i will hold my thoughts on him.

Pearson at Leicester
Capello at Madrid
McGlynn at Raith
Walter Smith at Rangers
Pulis at Stoke
Billy McNeill at Celtic
fair play but i stand by my point it doesnt happen often and none of them managers were away from the game for anywhere near the same amount of time as tilson has been.

Here's one thread calling for him to go. There are others as well. As I said in an earlier post we fans can have very short memories

Well, Benfleet Dan left the Zone back in 2017. Presumably couldn't take any more. Interesting that he should slate Britt Assombalonga though. He is probably one of the best loanee we have ever had, scoring 15 goals in 43 games and going on to have a successful career at a higher level.

After reading all of boywonders2 posts ,i think we should all take a chill pill and relax and see what eventuates over the next month ,then if by the end of October there is no progress on and off the field of play , thats the time i think you should all get very worried and PB even more so .

Back