• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours New member of the board?

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
From the hub of all knowledge, that is the football rumours website.

03 Mar 2010 11:57:47
2008 The Apprentice winner Lee McQueen to join the Southend United Board of Directors within weeks. Some modicum of investment is likely within a similar time period which will guarantee the liquidation threatened clubs survival in the short term.

lee-mcqueen-lg.jpg

Bit random this, could it be true?

Works at Sir Alan's Amstrad office in Brentwood...

If so, what will he bring to the party?

So with reports (albeit false) that Alan Sugar's motor was spotted in the car park at RH yesterday, it ties in nicely...

Sir Alan to launch a few quid in himself maybe?

Or total tosh?

Last edited:
You mugs the ****ing lot of you I made that up about the motor in the car park Jesus!

Even a certain Richard Coxell came to the reserve game half way though to find out if it was true

Stake meal all over your faces!

Didn't a poster on here know Lee & was sworn to secrecy about how he was getting on in the series when it was being shown? He's a dirty Spammer though isn't he?

Didn't a poster on here know Lee & was sworn to secrecy about how he was getting on in the series when it was being shown? He's a dirty Spammer though isn't he?

Spurs fan actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another "yes" man really until RM gives up some of his 70%
or is this more PR spin by RM?

You mugs the ****ing lot of you I made that up about the motor in the car park Jesus!

Even a certain Richard Coxell came to the reserve game half way though to find out if it was true

Stake meal all over your faces!

Haha brilliant.

Just goes to show how these rumours originate !

I think someone from SZ - Smiffy posted this on the site to boost his "I hear there is some good news on the way" rumour.

I think someone from SZ - Smiffy posted this on the site to boost his "I hear there is some good news on the way" rumour.

Haha. I would of posted something a little more interesting than this...

We will see next week if good news arises...

The same website that said our players were going to score an own goal on friday night as a protest against not being paid?

and worse than that Scott apparently he had to endure 25 mins of the worst football he has ever seen. Allegedly.
Also doesn't this mean he doesn't trust you :p:peace:

PS to the brave, nothing is impossible

Someone did Rich, wasn't it G?

Yes it was. I used to work with Lee a good few years ago. I wasn't so much sworn to secrecy as he was. We all knew that he'd done well but it was still news when he actually won. He's not a bad player from what I recall so a better rumour might have been that he'd signed for us!

This on the same websuite today - posted after the Apprentice bloke rumour:

03 Mar 2010 12:45:17
Southend United to trial SV Babelsberg (Regionalliga Nord, Germany)left back Gunther Arschloch. The highly thought of German defender (former Under 18 international) will arrive at Roots Hall for a 2 week trial next week.

Arschloch is German for well I think you can work it out...........

Southend United to trial SV Babelsberg (Regionalliga Nord, Germany)left back Gunther Arschloch. The highly thought of German defender (former Under 18 international) will arrive at Roots Hall for a 2 week trial next week.

lets hope he succeeds.

O great, another arsehole at left back

OK, who has bought Nicky Bailey a computer and told him about the internet ???

Back