• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Members Test - 50 Questions

Benji91

American Idol
So with all the problems with fake new members and people not fighting for the common cause - maybe shrimperzone needs a new members test - to make sure they are "Loyal" supporters.

So im thinking 50 questions is in order to seperate the wheat from the chav:

1: Frankie Banks is
A: a Southend Legend
B: Nothern
C: Half Man Half Monkey
D: All of the Above

2: Daryll Flahavan is
A: Southends #1
B: A Man trapped in a Boys Body
C: An extra from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
D: All of the Above

Over to you... 48 to go

A good idea in principle, trouble is, I think the fake members in question would probably know the answers as they are Southend supporters.

Carry on with the thread though, it's bound to bring out a few crackers!

Here's one from me:

4. Freddy Eastwood lived in a
a) Dustbin
b) Caravan
c) Council House
d) Pied a terre

ok, I'll try one..

Where do rival club Colchester's fans watch their team play?

a) Layer Road
b) Cuckoo Farm
c) Portman Road
d) trick question, Colchester don't have fans

5) When your grandmother gave you a brand new toy in the form of a Col Ewe fan on a piece of string, what did she ask you do with it?

a) play with it nicely
b) chuck it to the back of the cupboard
c) set fire to it
d) kick its ****ing head in, ****ing head in, she told me to kick its ****ing head in

You are walking along the beach. You see a Col Ewe fan buried up to his neck in the sand, and he is begging for help. Do you:

a) Call the Police
b) Call the Fire Brigade
c) Call the Coastguard
d) Fetch more Sand

You are walking along the beach. You see a Col Ewe fan buried up to his neck in the sand, and he is begging for help. Do you:

a) Call the Police
b) Call the Fire Brigade
c) Call the Coastguard
d) Fetch more Sand

you missed the "attempt to take a penalty" option

Serious ones here.

Who scored most hat-tricks for Southend United?
When Harold Halse signed for Manchester United, which other player made up the deal?
Which former Southend goalkeeper was Norfolk junior pole-vault champion?

You see a rival fan dancing on TV in the shortest of short shorts, is it most likely to be:

a) Stanbridge
b) toellandback
c) Jonny Stokes
d) les@donr

Serious ones here.

Who scored most hat-tricks for Southend United?
When Harold Halse signed for Manchester United, which other player made up the deal?
Which former Southend goalkeeper was Norfolk junior pole-vault champion?

Good ones there. I'll add:

Which former Southend player represented England youth at gymnastics?

Aha! I know that one! Without giving the game away, he has a name that isn't very English!

Aha! I know that one! Without giving the game away, he has a name that isn't very English!

Shares a first name with a former Chairman of ours. Loved it when he scored because the bloke on the mike couldn't pronounce his name.

Shares a first name with a former Chairman of ours. Loved it when he scored because the bloke on the mike couldn't pronounce his name.

I know it now from the clue, used to really rate him as a player. Mr Martin's bobsleigh period ought to be covered in a question to any newby as well.

I know this is meant to be taken light hearted and all, but what if fans from another team want to come on here, should we have who do you support option, and then another 50 questions based on there team

I know this is meant to be taken light hearted and all, but what if fans from another team want to come on here, should we have who do you support option, and then another 50 questions based on there team

Blimey, we're having enough trouble thinking up 50 for Southend let alone 50 for any other team - can you imagine having to get 50 on Col U?

Back