• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update New Mods

Cricko

Over the next few weeks, ShrimperZone will be going through a major upgrade and with this in mind we have brought on board 4 new Moderators..The new board will be much bigger than the current one and we will have an exciting and very much improved site.

The new Mods are:

GlasgowSUFC.
Yorkshire Blue.
BLUEBLOOD.
Firestorm.

Ayrshire Blue will also be joining us as our new Graphic's Guru.

Welcome aboard guy's

Please bear with us while we make the changes over the next few weeks.

Adding to the all-male group of mods! Personally I think there should be at least 1 female mod, so can I nominate AberdeenShrimper?

Welcome aboard to the new mods :clap:

Looking forward to the new site. I'm sure you won't disappoint us like that new iPad thing!

Thanks for the update and thanks for updating the banner on the front page! Keep the good work coming. Happy to help if I can.

Fascist bully boy. :p

manyhands.jpg

Going by the role one of the new people are playing in the new zone and the part he has played in phonegate i for one cant wait to see what rewards graysblue and bluetonic get in the new order.

All Owners and Mods are required to put personal hatred for the members to one side when being on the Zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by the role one of the new people are playing in the new zone and the part he has played in phonegate i for one cant wait to see what rewards graysblue and bluetonic get in the new order.

I'm assuming Ayrshire (AKA phone impersonator) is not a mod but is just helping out with the graphics? I could be wrong of course but that is my reading of it??

I'm assuming Ayrshire (AKA phone impersonator) is not a mod but is just helping out with the graphics? I could be wrong of course but that is my reading of it??

That is correct, AB will purely be the man in charge of the Graphics we require on the new site. When you see the new board you will understand why we have chosen him with his expertise for the job. He is very skilled in that department so let's give him a break.

Back