• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News New OS Ticket System Up and Running

been on there and my screen looks a mess, heading at the bottom of the page so cant access full drop down lists. logos all over the place and large blurred images. When i finally get on to the right match there are black boxes so cant see what to click on

Looks and works fine for me. However the ticket sales app seems to no longer connect - I’ve asked Chris to have a look for us when he gets a moment, as this will probably need a tweak to the code.

Site runs ok for me - but the option to print at home appears to have disappeared - only option is collection

Can't select any stand on the stadium view when I go into the Grimsby game. All blacked out

I think they will all be teething problems which will get sorted out...I mean you surely cannot expect the club to get things right the first time.

This is SUFC we are talking about.:Winking:

Works fine for me on Chrome.

Seats become greyed out (unavailble to select) depending upon the category you choose. Sso if you select Family Area, it shows you where in the ground the family area is and allows you to select only those sections of the ground.

The seats all show as £0.00 until you select them, then it comes up with the price depending upon the ticket required, Adult, Senior, Junior, Child etc etc

It does look like the only options available now are to either have the tickets posted out or collect. I'm sure Southend will at some point re-enable the print at home facility.

Away points seem to be labelled up now as "Ticket Access Points"

New option under My Account is "Loyalty", but this does nothing. I presume at some point this will be where you can view your Ticket Access Points totals.

Seats become greyed out (unavailble to select) depending upon the category you choose. Sso if you select Family Area, it shows you where in the ground the family area is and allows you to select only those sections of the ground.

The seats all show as £0.00 until you select them, then it comes up with the price depending upon the ticket required, Adult, Senior, Junior, Child etc etc

It does look like the only options available now are to either have the tickets posted out or collect. I'm sure Southend will at some point re-enable the print at home facility.

New option under My Account is "Loyalty", but this does nothing. I presume at some point this will be where you can view your Ticket Access Points totals.
So what am I doing wrong? Always used chrome before and it worked fine but now won’t, used Firefox and it worked ok and also works on my iPad but not on my iphone

Any help appreciated

Yes, Safari browser seems to be the problem

Doesn’t seem to work properly on my iPhone. Anyone else got problems?

Edit: Safari looks to be the issue. Opening via Chrome on my iPhone seems all ok.

Last edited:
So what am I doing wrong? Always used chrome before and it worked fine but now won’t, used Firefox and it worked ok and also works on my iPad but not on my iphone

Any help appreciated
It might be a browser issue on iphones.

Try using a different browser to view it (Chrome, Edge, FireFox etc) and clear the browser cache (usually under options => settings => Security or Privacy

Any form of release should have a fair few test scripts which are completed in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and these are usually simple scenarios such as Select a ticket and purchase at differing rates. Sometimes they will go all out and develop the same test scripts for the most common broswers or sometimes the testing may just focus on the main one.

I'm sure they will have tested for access on a smartphone (Apple and Android) as well as access on tablet (again Apple or Android) as well as PC access using the various main browsers (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera)

Seems fine on my android. Looks like this but works ok. All the drop down menus seem to work and I can select tickets if needed. I'm sure the aesthetics will get better in time. Screenshot_2022-02-16-13-17-26-14_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

It seems you still cannot buy a family ticket online - despite this upgrade. Unless I am missing something. It's pretty annoying, for something that should be very simple!! You should be able to select the family area and then have the option.

Back