• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News New OS Ticket System Up and Running

Been asked to get a pair of seats for friends, obviously next to each other. Lets me click on both and add to the basket, but only lets me buy one, as this message comes up...
  • The selected seat(s) result in a single seat remaining, please review your selection to ensure that a it doesn't leave a single seat.
There is no single seat either side. Both either side are sold. Will try again later.

Been asked to get a pair of seats for friends, obviously next to each other. Lets me click on both and add to the basket, but only lets me buy one, as this message comes up...
  • The selected seat(s) result in a single seat remaining, please review your selection to ensure that a it doesn't leave a single seat.
There is no single seat either side. Both either side are sold. Will try again later.

From what I can tell, it does seem others are having problems. The ticket sales link on here keeps going up and down quite a lot, I'm assuming it's where people are booking seats but unable to pay.

It seems you still cannot buy a family ticket online - despite this upgrade. Unless I am missing something. It's pretty annoying, for something that should be very simple!! You should be able to select the family area and then have the option.
I have the same problem again, when I buy my kids tickets for the family stand on the games they want to come to it's still charging me, so I just end up calling as usual as is much quicker and hassle free, they even told me on the phone that way is easier

I have the same problem again, when I buy my kids tickets for the family stand on the games they want to come to it's still charging me, so I just end up calling as usual as is much quicker and hassle free, they even told me on the phone that way is easier
Yeah, you can always call or I live near enough to pop down there but I’d hoped the upgrade might let you do it. Ah well.

I have just had a look on the site and looks good to be honest.
Checking there are not many seats left for Friday night and mainly odd seats scattered here and there

So update. It's still broke. Still can't buy 2 seats together as stated before. So down to the shop I go tomorrow as I can't let my mates down. Teething problems as expected. Seems O.K. if you just need a single though.

So update. It's still broke. Still can't buy 2 seats together as stated before. So down to the shop I go tomorrow as I can't let my mates down. Teething problems as expected. Seems O.K. if you just need a single though.
For what it's worth I tried to buy, first two seats together in the West Stand, I could, and then two in the East Stand, and again, I could. I didn't complete either transaction as I'm an S/T holder but both sets of tickets were in my basket waiting payment. So for me the system worked perfectly and wasn't broken.

For what it's worth I tried to buy, first two seats together in the West Stand, I could, and then two in the East Stand, and again, I could. I didn't complete either transaction as I'm an S/T holder but both sets of tickets were in my basket waiting payment. So for me the system worked perfectly and wasn't broken.
For me the seats available are in green. They turn yellow once selected. The 2 go in the basket no trouble. It's the next step when clicking on 'Buy Tickets'. Then it lets me buy only one ticket with this message.....
There is no single seats either side. The rest of the row is sold. Click on 'Buy Tickets', but don't buy obviously, see if it works for you.
Just tried again 3 times. Will have to go to the ticket office.

For me the seats available are in green. They turn yellow once selected. The 2 go in the basket no trouble. It's the next step when clicking on 'Buy Tickets'. Then it lets me buy only one ticket with this message.....
There is no single seats either side. The rest of the row is sold. Click on 'Buy Tickets', but don't buy obviously, see if it works for you.
Just tried again 3 times. Will have to go to the ticket office.
Ah, I see, That message is quite common with a lot of automated ticketing systems, and if I remember correctly, it used to occur on the old SUFC system as well and the Cliffs Pavilion. The way I used to get round that was a bit fiddly, but you open one browser session and reserve one seat in your basket, but don't close the session. You then open another session maybe logging in your account and buy the other two seats. When the transaction is complete, shut the first browser session. It has worked for me that way in the past. Good luck if you try it.

Ah, I see, That message is quite common with a lot of automated ticketing systems, and if I remember correctly, it used to occur on the old SUFC system as well and the Cliffs Pavilion. The way I used to get round that was a bit fiddly, but you open one browser session and reserve one seat in your basket, but don't close the session. You then open another session maybe logging in your account and buy the other two seats. When the transaction is complete, shut the first browser session. It has worked for me that way in the past. Good luck if you try it.
Just tried what you suggested. Didn't work. Thanks anyway.

Back