• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just wanted to throw a big shout out to the new Papa John's "Slice of Pizza" mascot as a testament to advances in match-day costume design, the developing use of technology in these crafts and the hard work that created such a work of perfection.

If the same devotion, care and attention goes into their pizzas, they must be 'something else'.

North American franchises where every town starts to look the same and your money goes back to North America to pay for their offices, cars, health and satefy directives and "human resource led" policies.

Stick to your local shops where all the money goes to locals.

North American franchises where every town starts to look the same and your money goes back to North America to pay for their offices, cars, health and satefy directives and "human resource led" policies.

Stick to your local shops where all the money goes to locals.

I hear you but, staying on topic, as with some of the expensive foreign imports to the Premiership, sometimes you have to look past things like that and just enjoy the fine artistry their presence brings to the occasion, the joys it brings to our lives, the diversity, the brilliance.

I won't hear a word against them! They supplied all the pizzas foc for our Juniors' Meet the Player Day and very nice they were too!!!

For a club that's had some very dodgy "Shrimp" type costumes over the years I don't think we have too much of a leg to stand on in criticism! :whistling:

I won a voucher for £10 off their pizzas from the Blues Lottery but had to give it away because the voucher was non transferrable and I don't live in Southend so couldn't use it. Must say, that I thought the costume was pants.

and i thought it was pizza wrapper blowing along the cinder track...

thanks for pointing that out

Back