• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And me,that makes 3!!!:winking:

Yay!... Good call Shrimperpete!.. How many more do we have to recruit in order to have to qualify for a squadron of traditional yellow Shrimper believers??

What ever next?... maybe Nike, will have us wearing Blue with white stripes on our shirts.. just like Col Ewe....Oooh wait!! :thumbdown:

All jokes aside, ....In my opinion, Southend United's colours are always Blue & yellow, and we should never change from that. Others feel different obviously, but it's just my person opinion.

At the end of the day, no matter what colour they wear in their away games, if it brings us back 3 points, I will be a happy chappy.
But I won't be singing "who are we?....Pink army!"... I will leave that to the Brighton Lads! :smile:

I am bloody steaming that this was worn yesterday. What is the point of having an "official" kit launch today, involving competition winners from the Junior Blues when they go and wear it at a pointless pre-season game the day before?

And, no, I don't like it, didn't like the voltage cherry either and WTF are the numbers on the back all about?! :angry:

I am bloody steaming that this was worn yesterday. What is the point of having an "official" kit launch today, involving competition winners from the Junior Blues when they go and wear it at a pointless pre-season game the day before?

And, no, I don't like it, didn't like the voltage cherry either and WTF are the numbers on the back all about?! :angry:

The numbers are for Men United (prostate cancer awarness) the FA have dropped all league sponsor ship so they are using the numbers instead to advertise or promote

I like it but won't be getting it. Will most likely get home shirt
I'm just relieved that we've gone for plain black shorts and socks and not the frightful faded black into pink that someone had posted earlier in another sides away kit. At least like last years yellow, its nice and easy to see on the pitch not like grey or silver.

from what i read on FB, it really is an equal split, men no, women yes.... for me, a definate no... traditionalist.. yellow or white for me.
Same here. It's not anywhere near Voltage Cherry which was Ok,it's proper pink, "PINK." Thank god for the completely black shorts, socks & piping. Would love to see us stick to yellow in future, puke type or not.

Hardly traditional, yellow only came into the kit under Jobson. I hate it. I think blue and yellow looks Sunday league at best. Why not have just a nice white away shirt with blue trim?

And a little lace round the neck and some pearl buttons on the sleeves for definition maybe?

Here you are...
CoINtVgW8AEeyAl.jpg

Back