• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

There's photos and a video on the official Twitter account.

jokes aside, the home shirt looks really smart in the video

Edit - there you go. I think that's the nicest home/away combo I can remember for some time.

I do find it incredible. The home kit is good, but who gets to pick pink for away? Absolutely clueless. Pink is not a man's colour. Some of the players think it's embarrassing, and a lot of fans that buy away shirts will be put off from buying it. Another own goal.

I do find it incredible. The home kit is good, but who gets to pick pink for away? Absolutely clueless. Pink is not a man's colour. Some of the players think it's embarrassing, and a lot of fans that buy away shirts will be put off from buying it. Another own goal.[/QUOTE) only so many times you can use yellow year in year out and that gets boring

Mark Stevart, as you're Scottish thought you'd apprciate this...:smiles:

SOCCER%20Scotl_2.jpg

I do find it incredible. The home kit is good, but who gets to pick pink for away? Absolutely clueless. Pink is not a man's colour. Some of the players think it's embarrassing, and a lot of fans that buy away shirts will be put off from buying it. Another own goal.[/QUOTE) only so many times you can use yellow year in year out and that gets boring

I have no problem with a change from yellow. But please, not pink.

The fact of it is, our previous pink shirt was our bestselling away shirt ever... So to say the club have "scored an own goal" by picking pink again, couldn't be further from the truth! The kit is a money earner for the club at the end of the day, so they've done the right thing.

On another note, the new home shirt looks very smart!

Personally I like the look of all three kits. The material/nylon on the shirts feels better too.
I also believe the shirts could be improved upon but then there is always next season's.

As my 10 year old son has just pointed out, shrimps are pink-ish! You always get truth and logic from kids. It's also going to cost me a fortune now as he likes and wants both shirts!

I do find it incredible. The home kit is good, but who gets to pick pink for away? Absolutely clueless. Pink is not a man's colour. Some of the players think it's embarrassing, and a lot of fans that buy away shirts will be put off from buying it. Another own goal.

Says who? I work in the City, pink shirts are very popular and have been for a number of years. I cannot recall seeing any men wearing yellow shirts though. Lots of men also wear pink polo shirts, probably more than yellow.

I quite like the new pink shirt, certainly more so than last years lime shirt. Having said that blue and yellow have been our colour for a number of years and I would rather we keep to yellow for our second kit. Just not last years shade.

AHAHAHAHA. It's 2016 m8, welcome to the modern world.

Back