• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ms brush

Saga Lout
Have to say I am delighted the pink is back - loving the new away kit!!! :smile::smile:

Quite what everyone else who moaned about the pink last time round will make of this I am not sure, but for me it is so much nicer than that nasty Limey yellow!

Roll on 6th August, getting excited again now!

from what i read on FB, it really is an equal split, men no, women yes.... for me, a definate no... traditionalist.. yellow or white for me.

So the pink is better than the puke up lime yellow ............ I wonder if any strip wouldn't be better than the puke up lime yellow. :omg: :whistling: :Red card:

There you go...
CoDxwlSWEAETtjz.jpg

One little girl is excited, lets welcome MK Jnr to the fold. :smile: i may get one too, it's pretty cool.

but is it pre order only ?:'(

I would like to think not but knowing Southend pre-order only is probable. There is certainly nothing new on the club shop web page yet. Cheap deals on last seasons kits are available.

Glad i'm not the only one that likes the pink (sorry voltage cherry red) shirt. I have the last one, do I get a second? Not sure. Might wait to see what home shirt looks like.

I like it with the black shorts but in the Nike catalogue it looked like it comes with pink shorts, which is a bit too much pink in my opinion. Adam Barrett wearing a pink kit just seems wrong. Definitely better than last season's though.

I must be clearly alone in actually liking yellow (ideally with a touch of blue or white trim) as our away kit colour.

Perhaps i'm a bit of a traditionalist, but I think the Pink (or Voltage Cherry Red or whatever it's called) along with black shorts and socks doesn't represent our team colours.

I'm personally not a fan of this new one.:thumbdown:

Real men wear pink.

LOL.

You Metro-Sexual type of Southend geezer!!

I can imagine you trying to explain it down the pub to your mates, saying something like "it's not bloody pink!!"... It's an old spice peach... with a hint of Brut" :smile:

Back