• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Poster saying hello.

Hello.
I've been a blues fan since our darkest season - i think it was '84/5 when we escaped the dreaded re-election by a single goal difference.
Now a season card holder in the west stand with my 2 lads.
Impresed with - Clohessy & Belford
Not impressed with - unable to string passes together - even kids can do that.
Currently giving Ron the benefit of the doubt - despite his many faults he's keeping us going with his cash - pleased to have Gary Lockett on board.
I generally keep it simple cos that's what i am.
Thanks & let's have a good un tomorrow.

Thanks for that,
i would have joined yonks ago but couldn't of a shrimp based name that wasn't in use!
I used to live on the rock by the way.

Yeah i daren't go back - apparently they have posters of escapees & offer a bounty for repatriation.

Hello.
I've been a blues fan since our darkest season - i think it was '84/5 when we escaped the dreaded re-election by a single goal difference.
Now a season card holder in the west stand with my 2 lads.
Impresed with - Clohessy & Belford
Not impressed with - unable to string passes together - even kids can do that.
Currently giving Ron the benefit of the doubt - despite his many faults he's keeping us going with his cash - pleased to have Gary Lockett on board.
I generally keep it simple cos that's what i am.
Thanks & let's have a good un tomorrow.

Hi Prawn

I am Scott - Man - Myth - Legend

Worship me and we will get along fine

Love you

Bye x

Glad that you managed to escape ... we keep Harry there for medical research :smile:

Welcome to the rollercoaster

Love it - bet he keeps the pointyheads busy! :smiles:

Welcome to prawntobewild and hope the lads have got their motors running today.

Welcome to the Zone. We do not guarantee your health nor that you will get out of here alive.

Thanks everyone for your comments . I've spent the last week looking through the various forums & threads etc & there some brilliant posters amongst you - ( i won't name names - mainly cos i've forgotten them). There are also some not inconsiderable whingers & moaners whom no matter what happens doom, gloom & armageddon follow.
I'm still taking it all in & am considering therapy before attempting that all important defining debut comment/ thread.
Cheers all & another 3 points off them there bulls would be most welcome.

Nick my kids were looking through some old WTS the other day giggling at your cartoons,oh how they stand the test of time.
Welcome prawnto be wild,just a heads up for you,anything i post is bollox.

Tone can i have a few copies to jog the old memory banks ?? obviously suitable recompence will be forthcoming

Bit extreme. Do they not have recycling in Francais?

Hell yea they do,we put out less then a carrier bag of rubbish every two weeks,the rest is recycled or burnt.
I burnt them in the uk before we left as they were a bit crap and thats not just the content.
I met my wife thru WTS so it grates on me everyday thus i need no reminders.

Back