• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Prediction table

Wasnt even being biast and this is what i got. Think were up...
wink.gif

Team P GD Pts
Southend 46 19 83
Yeovil 46 22 81
Scunthorpe 46 20 78
Swansea 46 16 77
Macclesfield 46 14 76
Lincoln City 46 17 73
Northampton 46 8 70
Darlington 46 5 70
Wycombe 46 4 67
Rochdale 46 0 64

http://grimsbytown.rivals.net/default....786&p=2

I went for winning both our home games and drawing the three away games.

The results were:

Yeovil 85pts
Southend 83pts
Swansea 79pts
-
Lincoln 78pts
Scunny 78pts
Cobblers 77pts
Macclesfield 75pts
-
Darlo 73pts*

* I suspect they'd be gutted... there haven't been many season where a team scoring that many points, never made the playoffs

Back