• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Quiz Question

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
What did Justin Edinburgh do (when he was an SUFC player) that no other SUFC player has ever done ?

If anyone actually gets this I'll give them a (genuine) £5 note - deadline for answers 9am tomorrow morning.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ May 25 2006,11:25)]Did he get an illegal immigrant to choke him whilst he touched himself?
Do you know something others don't Todd? I'd love it if that was the answer.

Alexis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ May 25 2006,11:25)]Did he get an illegal immigrant to choke him whilst he touched himself?
That's a load of rubbish.

The immigrant in question was totally legal
laugh.gif

During his time here, we played Arsenal in a friendly, and I think this is the only time we have ever played them.

We lost 4-2.

Did he score 1, the other being an own goal, therefore making him the only shrimper to score against the Gunners?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fbm @ May 25 2006,11:40)]During his time here, we played Arsenal in a friendly, and I think this is the only time we have ever played them.

We lost 4-2.

Did he score 1, the other being an own goal, therefore making him the only shrimper to score against the Gunners?
That's definitely not right. We played the Gooners in a pre-season friendly in the early to mid-90s - it was Bergkamp's first ever game for the Goons, they beat us 3-1, and our goal was a belter scored by Dominic "The Lion from Lagos" Iorfa.

The really irritating thing was that I was sitting with a mate in the East, I jumped up and cheered when "I-awful" scored, and got glared at by the sea of filthy Gooners who were surrounding me. I was inches away from saying "f**k off, this is a home stand" - but decided that it was a pre-season friendly, so there was no point in starting a brawl...

suspect.gif
laugh.gif

Register as a Southend United player under the name "Justin Edinburgh"

When do I collect my £5?

Only player to play for Southend with the name of a Capital City.

And dont say George Parris as he has two "r's".....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ May 25 2006,12:05)]Only player to play for Southend with the name of a Capital City.

And dont say George Parris as he has two "r's".....
What abour Brussel Williamson
Ricky Ottowa
Ian Bejingamin

coat ...door...and depart.........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 25 2006,12:47)]I was inches away from saying "f**k off, this is a home stand" - but decided that it was a pre-season friendly, so there was no point in starting a brawl...
Which - kowing you (*clique alert) - is the same conclusion you would have come to had it been a competitive match.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 25 2006,12:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 25 2006,12:47)]I was inches away from saying "f**k off, this is a home stand" - but decided that it was a pre-season friendly, so there was no point in starting a brawl...
Which - kowing you (*clique alert) - is the same conclusion you would have come to had it been a competitive match.
It's true... I'm not the aggressive type. Besides, I've never seen an opposition fan in the South Upper...

cool.gif

Back