• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think counting up would be better as it is always a "minimum of X added minutes", and I think they had that system at Wycombe.

Just leave the clock ticking, doesnt have to stop at the specific added on time.

At least then we know whether we are in the 92nd minute or the 95th.

Brightness I'll lower a tad.

Anything that goes against the refs times would frowned upon my refs and officials. I like the idea though. I'll see what.we can do.

If you can't show the minutes of the added/injury time, could you have a clock that tells the time come on instead. We'd get a good idea from that.

You do a good job and its refreshing the way you take our comments on board.:thumbsup:
Please make sure we have eleven players starting this time.
Its difficult to play with only ten men against eleven:winking:.

Just leave the clock ticking, doesnt have to stop at the specific added on time.

At least then we know whether we are in the 92nd minute or the 95th.

That is not allowed; although the clock can revert to showing the actual time.

I would recommend contacting SUFC by email or call on :

Department
Telephone
Email
General Enquiries
01702 304050
info@southend-united.co.uk
Box Office
08444 770077
tickets@southend-united.co.uk
Club Shop
01702 351117
sufc@just-sport.co.uk
Commercial Department
01702 304147
Press Office
01702 304119
media@southend-united.co.uk
Youth Department
01702 304123
youth@southend-united.co.uk
Community & Educational Trust
01702 341351
info@southendunited-cet.co.uk

And ask them if they can have a comment on the P.A system too, i think the general enquiries, or commercial. might be able to get it on the P.A. i do not have the authority.

I would recommend contacting SUFC by email or call on :

Department
Telephone
Email
General Enquiries
01702 304050
info@southend-united.co.uk
Box Office
08444 770077
tickets@southend-united.co.uk
Club Shop
01702 351117
sufc@just-sport.co.uk
Commercial Department
01702 304147
Press Office
01702 304119
media@southend-united.co.uk
Youth Department
01702 304123
youth@southend-united.co.uk
Community & Educational Trust
01702 341351
info@southendunited-cet.co.uk

And ask them if they can have a comment on the P.A system too, i think the general enquiries, or commercial. might be able to get it on the P.A. i do not have the authority.

Steve Kavanagh already has this in hand.

Back