• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Season Ticket 2018/19 arrived today

With the introduction of category A, B and C games are the club using a different pricing system for non Season Card holders. Many clubs do this therefore you would pay more to watch Sunderland than Fleetwood for example.
Don't see why Burton's a category A game?!!!

Season card related - I just booked my two seats for the Brentford cup game and with being an older more mature sort of guy and with the S/C discount it cost 8 quid for the two of us. Not to shabby methinks.

The new restriction of not being able to use guest tickets for category a matches is a reduction in benefits of a season card. It will affect me because I typically use them when my son visits over xmas etc. I can understand the club not wanting to give out free tickets for matches that are going to sell out, but would have preferred them to make this change in terms clearer when season cards went on sale (ie not buried in small print).

The new terms are:

“23. Complimentary tickets associated with the 2018/2019 season card product when bought before 3rd April 2018 can only be used for home League fixtures within the 2018/2019 season, with the exception of category A fixtures, a list of which is provided on the Club website. The Club reserve the right to withdraw this offer and to refuse the benefit in the event of a dispute. No complimentary tickets will be issued for any season cards bought or renewed after 3rd April 2018. All complimentary tickets need to be requested in advance of the match, these will not be issued on any matchday, even if the ticket is not for the fixture that day.”

All these perks were never around when I had a season ticket. Being able to have your seat for every game and having first dibs on home games in cups. Plus first dibs on away tickets are the standard benefits. Think yourselves lucky because for the 10 seasons I had mine i think the best added extra I got was discount in the club shop and that got taken off us!

As stated previously Burton is on Easter Monday that is why they have been made Category A
That's the problem this year with all the category rubbish cos I would normally get the freebies for my wife at holiday times so we're still together like this season would've been new years Day and Easter Mon for a start but that's out the window now!:Thumbs down:

Did anyone else have their season ticket taken off them because it didn't work? Was told a new one would be sent out but I've not got anything yet...

My new card wouldn't work for the Donny gee and got taken away, the replacement has not arrived yet but then it is less than a week. Anyone else have a problem with theirs?

Back