• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Season's Resolutions

BluesMike61

Youth Team
What resolutions should the players,management and chairman be making for the new season?

I will start the ball rolling with:-

Macca - " I promise not to argue with the ref!"

The defence,whoever that turns out to be, i promise that marking will happen this season.

Ron- 'I will give Tilly funds for two centre halves, a left back, a left winger/ midfielder and a pacy striker'

I'd like to see one of our players have a high profile relationship with a pop star or page three model.

Sankofa " I promise not to be as ****ing abysmal as I was last season. I promise to try and pass the ball forwards rather than backwards at every chance. I promise to at least attempt to do something decent during each 90 mins that I play. I promise to stop breaking down flowing moves by treading on the ball. I promise not to do a fantastic leap in the air only for the ball to tamely bounce off my head and got about 5 yards. I promise not to get ripped to shreads by every winger that runs at me".

Is that what your looking for.

The team- I promise to have ambition and try every game to win and kick ***. Not moan and winge about how good other teams are? I think they call it belief!!!

Simon Francis - "I promise to concentrate for the full 90 minutes, every game of the seas....oh look a butterfly"

Sankofa " I promise not to be as ****ing abysmal as I was last season. I promise to try and pass the ball forwards rather than backwards at every chance. I promise to at least attempt to do something decent during each 90 mins that I play. I promise to stop breaking down flowing moves by treading on the ball. I promise not to do a fantastic leap in the air only for the ball to tamely bounce off my head and got about 5 yards. I promise not to get ripped to shreads by every winger that runs at me".

Is that what your looking for.

I get the impression dave you dont like Sankofa.

Back