• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
The SECOND session of the Shrimperzone Prediction League starts Tuesday 3rd October 2017 and everyone is invited to take part.

There are four sessions a year, four divisions, cup competitions, individual competition for Southend results only and the chance to be "capped" by your stand. There is Promotion, Relegation and play-offs. It is certainly lively and always something going on.

All you have to do is predict the scores from six selected fixtures, mark one as your wildcard which will score double points and name who you think will score first for Southend. About two minutes a time and it's all done. the first set of fixtures are at the following link:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?94217-No-1-fixtures-for-SECOND-SESSION-2017-18

As a new member you would start in Division 4 but with four sessions a year there is plenty of scope to work your way up the Leagues.

If you a member but rarely post this is an easy way to start. .

• It's easy,
  • you can't make a pr*t of yourself because we'll are cr*p!
  • It's lively
  • It's uncontroversial
  • and hopefully it's fun

Best of luck to all.

Hate to be a tad pedantic, but, I had sarfend to win 1-0 and only received 1 point, precious though that is, methinks it should have been 3

Hate to be a tad pedantic, but, I had sarfend to win 1-0 and only received 1 point, precious though that is, methinks it should have been 3

Apologies I made a typo on the fixture post, but the correct scores (6 and 3) on the points and tables posts. All now amended.
Never worry about querying my scoring, its a lot to do in a short period and the odd error is bound to creep in.

Good start though half1234

DoDtS

Back