• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

DoDTS

The PL League Boss⭐⭐
New session starts Tuesday

Next Tuesday (Northampton Away) see the start of a new session of the Prediction League why not have a go?

All you have to do is predict the score for six selected matches, mark one as a wildcard (which scores double points) and select who you think who will score first for Southend. The results then count in up to five different competitions

See the forum: Canveyshrimper's Prediction League:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?21-canveyshrimper-s-Prediction-League

It's easy,
you can't make a pr*t of yourself because we'll are cr*p!
It's lively
It's uncontroversial
and hopefully it's fun.

The first two sets of fixtures are up for the new session, if your new you'll start in Division Two in the Main PL, be entered in the Southend PL, be entered in the Prediction Cup and if your good enough could get to represent your stand in the Roots Hall Home competition. In addition we now have a new competition the "Ldnfatso Biggest Loser Trophy" so even if your rubbish at predicting you could find yourself at the top of this table!

We note a lot of guests view this forum. Why not have a go?
Just register on Shrimperzone and predict away..

Last edited:
I was always a spectator on this and finally gave in and really enjoy it. I would recommend all zoners get on board, especially if your useless because then I might actually get promoted. :winking:

It is a really good competition, the peomotions and relegations have added a real edge to it IMO. Keep up the good work!

The Final Tables for the main Prediction league, Division One and Two, for the Southend Prediction league, are now posted in "Canveyshrimper's Prediction League Forum". The Cup result was posted last Tuesday and the Roots Hall Competition will be up shortly. Check it out to see what it is all about.

Four new predictors have already posted for the new session which starts Tuesday, if your not involved why not have a try?

See the forum: Canveyshrimper's Prediction League:
http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?21-canveyshrimper-s-Prediction-League

Last reminder from me I'll leave you in peace now.

Just over 24 hours left to get your predictions in for the first set of fixtures which will automatically enter you in the Prediction Cup

Back