• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours New Shirt Sponsor for Next Season

Westcliff Shrimper

Director of Footballs⭐
Rhys Ellingham, the Head of Commercial, was advertising on LinkedIn (amongst other places) for a Shirt sponsor as well as a Training Kit sponsor. He is now only advertising for the training kit sponsor, so could we assume we have got a new shirt sponsor to replace Paddy Power?

Who could it be? I hope it’s Rossi Ice Cream. Or Adventure Island.

Rhys Ellingham, the Head of Commercial, was advertising on LinkedIn (amongst other places) for a Shirt sponsor as well as a Training Kit sponsor. He is now only advertising for the training kit sponsor, so could we assume we have got a new shirt sponsor to replace Paddy Power?

Who could it be? I hope it’s Rossi Ice Cream. Or Adventure Island.

I bet it's Citizen Housing LLP.....

I bet it's Citizen Housing LLP.....

Good shout- as we know a nice big sponsorship revenue is a very good way of bolstering income for FFP purposes. Previously I think Ron used the same approach through Martin Dawn to get some revenue ££ into the club. Difference is Citizen has a billionaire or two on the board and probably counts as "arms length" sponsorship (as we know its Ron's son and not Ron on the board)..

Edit: Or not quite yet it appears :-)

Good shout- as we know a nice big sponsorship revenue is a very good way of bolstering income for FFP purposes. Previously I think Ron used the same approach through Martin Dawn to get some revenue ££ into the club. Difference is Citizen has a billionaire or two on the board and probably counts as "arms length" sponsorship (as we know its Ron's son and not Ron on the board)..

Edit: Or not quite yet it appears :-)

More to the point, it's a taxable expense for the business doing the advertising.

I can’t imagine many sponsors will be jumping at the chance to sponsor a shirt in the current climate. Plus they need to know what is going on before splashing out any money. We don’t even know what’s happening with this season yet.

I’d like Trade Price Cars on the front, nice clean sponsor, local company owned by a supporter. Just a shame that this situation hasn’t been kind to the car industry. Hopefully things will pick up again soon for them.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we have Martin Dawn again.

Still would love Rossi Ice-Cream to be the shirt sponsor. Local firm, why not???
A shirt sponsor like this would make me melt, although I cannot help but think we missed a trick in not getting Rossi to sponsor our present shirt... seeing as it so vanilla in design.

Ooooohhhh, and Rossi themed pre-match training cones.

I reckon it will be something related to the new ground development, Either one of the companies investing in it or the hotel partner. I'm hopeful it will be one of the billionaire backed companies that are involved with the project and we get a nice amount of investment out of it.

I reckon it will be something related to the new ground development, Either one of the companies investing in it or the hotel partner. I'm hopeful it will be one of the billionaire backed companies that are involved with the project and we get a nice amount of investment out of it.

Billionaires are well known for throwing money around.

I'd definitely settle for the Hotel Chain, it would be a fair indicator that we might end up with a fourth stand.

Back