• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New shirts?

Andy_S

Member of the Barry Corr Fan Club
Does anybody know how freely they are available now? After the mess at the start of the season with there not being enough to go round, will it be easy enough to get one on Monday?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ Aug. 26 2004,15:39)]Does anybody know how freely they are available now? After the mess at the start of the season with there not being enough to go round, will it be easy enough to get one on Monday?  
rock.gif
They better not have any large home shirts on sale in the shop. I am still awaiting mine. Two and a half weeks ago I was told it would be two weeks. Yesterday I was told another 10 days; they weren't hopeful that I would have it before the Macc game. If they have any on sale in the shop I will be mightily annoyed.

We ordered two shirts on the internet two weeks prior to the start of the season. They never turned up, we even went to the shop on the opening day and asked for them, they said that they were posted a couple of days ago.

OK fair enough I thought, should be here in time for the next game.

They never turned up. Come Cambridge at home (at least a month after the order they still hadn't been sent despite hundreds of people walking around in new shirts.

We cancelled the order. Can't sure if I can be bothered to go and buy them now, maybe might get one, but certainly will not be getting home and away, so the club have lost out on £40 a least.

I'm still waiting (my brother ordered a home shirt for me), but this is getting stupid. We're willing to pay good money for these shirts and we're waiting an unreasonable amount of time to be provided with them.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 26 2004,16:28)]I'm still waiting (my brother ordered a home shirt for me), but this is getting stupid. We're willing to pay good money for these shirts and we're waiting an unreasonable amount of time to be provided with them.
They are sending 'em out to the real supporters first OS....

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Aug. 26 2004,17:33)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 26 2004,16:28)]I'm still waiting (my brother ordered a home shirt for me), but this is getting stupid. We're willing to pay good money for these shirts and we're waiting an unreasonable amount of time to be provided with them.
They are sending 'em out to the real supporters first OS....

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
That'll explain it.

sad.gif

Mark,

Still no luck.

They said they will phone me when my order has arrived.

Sorry mate.

Speak soon, im off on hols now!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 26 2004,18:03)]Mark,

Still no luck.

They said they will phone me when my order has arrived.

Sorry mate.

Speak soon, im off on hols now!
Enjoy it. My best to all.

(You really think they'll phone? That answer really meant "Bugger off and stop bugging us... I'm trying paint my nails coz I'm off on the pull to Tots tonight").

wink.gif

Yeah probably!

biggrin.gif

Dan is going to keep me updated for the Rovers and Macc'field games (only because he nicked my seaso!)

Talk soon.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 26 2004,18:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Aug. 26 2004,17:24)]Dan's a user!

biggrin.gif
He certainly is mate!

But he's a loyal and converted user!!!!!

cool.gif
Loyal? Nah... Dan's a glory hunter. You wait and see how loyal he is IF the hard times return to the Hall. See where he'll be then.

What do you mean, Barry Fry left?

So how are we doing now?

*looks at the league tables*

THUD!

Pass me the smelling salts.

Back