• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Shrimpers Club Website coming end of July

Because we’ve been out of the EFL two years?
I don't think this would be subject to the two years thing. EFL Digital website just says the following:

Screenshot_20230608_132522_Chrome.jpg

Which suggests the club has made the decision.

Just a suggestion and no knowledge, but wonder if the future will have anything to do with these guys:

Screenshot_20230608_132706_Instagram.jpg

Isn't Mincing Lane where Kimura are based?
Look on Digital Pie's Instagram account. They are partnered with Kimura Performance and Integral Sports Management.

I have no knowledge that this is directly linked to the news that we're ceasing the use of EFL Digital's platform, but I've known for a while that digital sports content creation is a real strength of the Kimura-led consortium. I wouldn't be surprised if Digital Pie had a hand in the club's future digital content creation if this sale completes.

2+2=4.5 perhaps, but there is logic behind me making the link.

My good friend is owner of Digital Pie. I'll have to tap him up
Yeah do it, be interested to hear what they say.

Like I say, they partner with Kimura and ISM anyway and produce content with and for them, so not a stretch to think they could be involved with any activity from the club going forward if the sale completes.

Me suggesting they could play a role in setting up and running the overhaul of the club's digital channels is just me musing. No knowledge.

Yeah do it, be interested to hear what they say.

Like I say, they partner with Kimura and ISM anyway and produce content with and for them, so not a stretch to think they could be involved with any activity from the club going forward if the sale completes.

Me suggesting they could play a role in setting up and running the overhaul of the club's digital channels is just me musing. No knowledge.
I have dropped him a message. If I get any info out of him I'll report back

Back