• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New signing incoming...

So were the two Macclesfield players:ROFL:
Even if the embargo isn’t lifted on Wednesday (which it sounds like hopefully it will be) we have a space from Humphrys going so Akinola will be signing whatever happens. Nothing like the Macclesfield lads.

Akinola was at the training ground today.

Would assume we’re in the final stages of completing his signing.

Don't players have to have passed a covid test to get into B&L?

Also, aren't signings done at Roots Hall rather than B&L?

Sounds to me like we are waiting for League clearance.

Don't players have to have passed a covid test to get into B&L?

Also, aren't signings done at Roots Hall rather than B&L?

Sounds to me like we are waiting for League clearance.

I really don’t know mate. I’ve no idea on the current legislation regarding professional football (I barely know the legislation regarding myself!)

Im not on there myself, but I’ve heard that on Akinola’s Instagram page, he posted a picture of himself in a medical-type room today? Would maybe explain why he’s a B&L.

Im not on there myself, but I’ve heard that on Akinola’s Instagram page, he posted a picture of himself in a medical-type room today? Would maybe explain why he’s a B&L.

Indeed. It looked like he was in some form of doctor’s waiting room or something.

Reactions: GBJ
I really don’t know mate. I’ve no idea on the current legislation regarding professional football (I barely know the legislation regarding myself!)

CFA68F0D-9ED4-4A15-927A-8B485E740BF5.jpeg

We've signed 2 players since then.

We could have signed more if not under an embargo. We can only sign Akinola because Humphrys left which opened a space

The Macclesfield players I feel sorry for. From pillar to post

Back