• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Blimey TB you are on the warpath today !

Whats different about it ? Looks the same to me?

I quite like it. It may not be the best design but it's better than the old one. :smiles:

Im either being really thick or it hasnt changed for everyone yet.

May be propagating at moment.

edit : Ah Ive got the new one now. I actually quite like it. Could do with a list of stories rather than having to scroll right, but prefer it to the old one.

Is this some sort of trick??? looks the same to me!

Its magic eye, keep staring at it and within 3 hours it will change to the new one.

Mine took a while to appear, you must be looking at a cached version of the old one.

Is this why I'm having problems accessing it on my football league app?

Thanks for the feedback so far.

The reason for the change is that Perform Group (formerly PremiumTV) have not had their contract renewed by Football League interactive (the company set-up to manager the online rights of the member clubs of the Football League).

Perform will for the next 12 months continue to run the Blues Player service whilst the main website is now operated with a new technical partner Sapient Nitro.

Clubs were given three templates to select from after consultation with them and a survey that supporters filled out online via the old websites. Although not 100 per cent individual it has allowed us to select something that we think works better for our Football Club.

Some of you are seeing the old site still as the DNS records worldwide (basically when way when you type in www.southendunited.co.uk if goes to the right server) take up to 48 hours to change worldwide and depending on which server your internet provider is connecting to will determine which site comes up.

As we said earlier on Twitter there are one or two things that are not working quite right yet and these bugs will be ironed out in the coming weeks but please flag anything up you see that isn't quite right.

The ticketing URL error is because we have a new online ticketing solution going live very shortly and that will be the new URL for it.

An update for The Football League app will be ready in time for the start of the new season.

If anyone else has any other questions I will do my best to answer them here.

**** sake! I can't update apps out here they never fully download cause our wifi is so ****! Brilliant!

Back