• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Spurs kits 07/08 - 125 year celebrations

Spurs kit launch

Well, despite being one of the most disliked teams in England by opposing fans, you have to give it to them, they've done it again by having some of the smartest playing kit around (although I'm not so sure about the one-off 125 year anniversary shirt).

I also like the idea of selling this special one-off shirt, boxed and numbered, a trick SUFC missed with the "A Century United" theme I feel. I mean the special commemorative shirt we brought out wasn't all that was it, especially if you don't want people to think you're wearing a rugby shirt!

I see this as your official debut as 'Kit Professor' ;) :D

I think it looks smart and a few Spurs fans I know are very happy about them going back to all white.

Talking of other new kits, Middlesex CCC will be wearing pink shirts during this year's Twenty20 Cup! To be fair it is with charity in mind, but still a bit surprising!

http://www.middlesexccc.com/index.asp

I like them :S Strange me saying that about something that is Spurs. Totally agree with what you said glasgow why didn't we offer something like that! Cause we didn't really bother!

imo their home kit is exactly the same as this seasons one apart from the v neck collar. But their half blue half white one i nice tho

Spurs kit launch
I also like the idea of selling this special one-off shirt, boxed and numbered, a trick SUFC missed with the "A Century United" theme I feel. I mean the special commemorative shirt we brought out wasn't all that was it, especially if you don't want people to think you're wearing a rugby shirt!

Been done before though, Arsenal did it with their Highbury shirt

You seem very pleased with your new title(thanks to me),but to get back on track give me Nike merchandise over Puma anytime.

Yeah I would tend to usually agree with that but the new Puma stuff (both football kits) & their French77 casual range is very very nice.

Although, I have to admit I'm a self-confessed adidas addict. Would love ProSport to get involved with the adidas teamwear ranges and for Southend to play in the three stripes! Had to stop myself from blowing £60 on a pair of royal blue/yellow/white Gazelles at the weekend, purely because they were the old SUFC colours!

Like I said the other day, I have a title to live up to on here now so expect more kit updates when I find them. Also, if clubs like Rochdale & Hartlepool have announced what Nike teamwear they'll we wearing next season, why haven't we yet? :thump:

Had to stop myself from blowing £60 on a pair of royal blue/yellow/white Gazelles at the weekend, purely because they were the old SUFC colours!

Ahoy-hoy, where did you see those? I'm looking to get a new pair of trainers and they sound like they'd fit the bill perfectly....

Ahoy-hoy, where did you see those? I'm looking to get a new pair of trainers and they sound like they'd fit the bill perfectly....

JD Sports (think they might be one of their unique colourschemes)
Blue suede, yellow stripes, white tongues & white/black soles!
Been trying to get a link but work internet is really slow on certain sites today!

Back