• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

NEW SQUAD MEMBER

Mr n Mrs prittlewellshrimper are very proud to announce the arrival of the latest little Shrimp , born 11.17 pm 28/9/05 , ( the night after Yeovil !!!) little boy 8 lb 14 oz) born just a drop kick from The Hall at Southend Hospital , got him down to be the first to Captain England whilst still playing for his only Club . What a week !! Dont think i'll get away with the trip to Kent tomorrow tho so give it all youve got fellow SZ'ers n roar the boys into the record books (again !)

Congrats mate!

smile.gif

Many congratulations - look forward to pictures of the proud parents, and when Junior makes his first visit to the Home Of Football (Copyright 2005)...
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 30 2005,15:17)]wicked, them Junior Shrimpers keep on coming
biggrin.gif
Think SZ will need to start a ChildCare & Advice forum soon.
More entertaining than Cricket Talk!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Sep. 30 2005,15:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Sep. 30 2005,15:17)]wicked, them Junior Shrimpers keep on coming
biggrin.gif
Think SZ will need to start a ChildCare & Advice forum soon.
More entertaining than Cricket Talk!
Would have been useful for Freddy when he threw the toys out of the pram...

not bad at all !! and now she says its ok for me to go to the game tomorrow !!!! anyone got a ticket goin spare
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ Sep. 30 2005,16:33)]not bad at all !!    and now she says its ok for me to go to the game tomorrow !!!!    anyone got a ticket goin spare
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Your son is a Star and your lady is a Gem. Best wishes to all three of you!

Blimey - they keep coming. Good to see so many of us are doing our bit to produce the Shrimpers of the future.....and all these new arrivals seem to be providing plenty of luck - so it's down to all you SZ'ers who haven't produced a 'lucky offspring' to start breeding so our winning streak continues!  
tounge.gif

Oh, and congratulations to you and the missus Prittlewell Shrimper

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperian @ Sep. 30 2005,20:20)]I don't know you but congratulations and best wishes!!!!
What he said

Another generation of Shrimpers
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (prittlewellshrimper @ Sep. 30 2005,16:33)]not bad at all !! and now she says its ok for me to go to the game tomorrow !!!! anyone got a ticket goin spare
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
Think there might be one or two going in the home end mate...

oops.gif

If anyone looks angry when you celebrate after we score, tell em the good news and you should be fine!

biggrin.gif

...and Congratulations, of course. Seem to be a lot of junior Shrimpers at this time of year. January and December good months are they chaps??

(Edit in Bold. Not sure what I was thinking before!)

Back