• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New stadium compilation

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Don't know if Kent Shrimper wants to add this in under the YouTube lot, but one of the guys on 606 has come up with this montage for the new stadium which he's trying to promote so I said I'd put it on here for him - so big up for SUFCFans for a good effort!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oym36Ojqzeg

Hope the Club will auction things from Roots Hall, I want that scoreboard !!

Sweet clip. Made me smile and really appreciate Southend United as a whole. We're moving onto bigger and better things and I can't wait to be part of it. :)

And I want my seat!!!!!

actually same here, me and the old man have had the same seats for 15 years, since we moved to the West from the East stand, I want it attached to the back of the house, so when people come round for bar b q's I can sit on my seat and knock back a couple of beers - if the Mrs does not like that idea, tough (I hope she doesn't come on this forum !!)

actually same here, me and the old man have had the same seats for 15 years, since we moved to the West from the East stand, I want it attached to the back of the house, so when people come round for bar b q's I can sit on my seat and knock back a couple of beers - if the Mrs does not like that idea, tough (I hope she doesn't come on this forum !!)

That's exactly what I was thinking (albeit, I'll have to move first as I don't fancy attaching it to the outside wall of my flat that I've got!!!!!)

Have all the 'issues' with the new ground been sorted yet? RM told us that it would only take a couple of days, I hope all the relevant documents have now been submitted to the Inspectorate.

Pity building work will not start until the end of this year. We have been told that mid-season during 2010/11 is a likely opening date for the new ground lets hope it's no later than that.

Don't know if Kent Shrimper wants to add this in under the YouTube lot, but one of the guys on 606 has come up with this montage for the new stadium which he's trying to promote so I said I'd put it on here for him - so big up for SUFCFans for a good effort!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oym36Ojqzeg

Added the other day OBL and it looked good

Last edited:
Back