• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New stadium in the news again...

"No formal commitment" sounds sounds a lot like there was an "informal commitment", i.e. that they agreed in principle.

"No formal commitment" sounds sounds a lot like there was an "informal commitment", i.e. that they agreed in principle.
They've been talking for a long while - it was originally reported last October time. I believe an informal deal was made. I don't know if there's any issues with making it a formal deal or if its progressing on target.

Since the council gave their agreement to the plans to develop RH and FF I haven't seen any statements from the club unless I missed it.I would have thought the club would be singing from the rooftops.I wonder if there are financial issues that are in the way.

It would be nice if the club let the long suffering supporters know what the position is.

Since the council gave their agreement to the plans to develop RH and FF I haven't seen any statements from the club unless I missed it.I would have thought the club would be singing from the rooftops.I wonder if there are financial issues that are in the way.

It would be nice if the club let the long suffering supporters know what the position is.
There isn't any good news to report so why would the club make a statement. Ron has again ****ed this club up. Just like our 100 plus year efl status and it looks like there isn't going to be a new stadium, everything seems to be constant pipe dream with this man incharge. This club will continue to be on life support machine whilst Ron is in charge.

The suffering ends when Ron ****s off!

There isn't any good news to report so why would the club make a statement. Ron has again ****ed this club up. Just like our 100 plus year efl status and it looks like there isn't going to be a new stadium, everything seems to be constant pipe dream with this man incharge. This club will continue to be on life support machine whilst Ron is in charge.

The suffering ends when Ron ****s off!
Regime changes are topical just now, so perhaps we should go down that route.

We would need to find some foreign person with more money than sense, and persuade them to buy Ron out.

Unfortunately, Boris and his bookkeeper have sanctioned a good many of these type of people, so this might prove to be quite difficult.

Regime changes are topical just now, so perhaps we should go down that route.

We would need to find some foreign person with more money than sense, and persuade them to buy Ron out.

Unfortunately, Boris and his bookkeeper have sanctioned a good many of these type of people, so this might prove to be quite difficult.
I know what your saying but his time up. Sick of this man ****ing our club up season after season, the guy absolute clown and I hope the justice system take no mercy on this son of a bitch.

I hope people didn't seriously believe that. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens until the outcome of Ron's court case

I hope people didn't seriously believe that. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing happens until the outcome of Ron's court case
There is at least a30 month back log of serious fraud cases atm that list will get bigger AND I would expect serious fraud on the covid payments will be given a priority over something like Ron's, which might have scope for a negotiation and payment plea bargain sentence.
Very little chance the diggers will be held awaiting the court case imho.

Back