• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Stadium Name

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 04 2004,08:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ May 04 2004,00:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sealion @ May 03 2004,23:49)]Fossets Folly- I actually like Roots Hall,old, central & plenty of pubs right outside. Fossets Farm has er,.......................fields?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?  no thanx
farm...

sheep, pigs, a bad smell....  
sad.gif

Fossets free house??  
biggrin.gif
If Dudfield is still with us, we better keep him away from the local livestock.  
wink.gif
He's already done the rounds , considering the training ground is there, and I believe he has two children/lambs to a friendly Ewe called Sally.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ May 04 2004,10:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 04 2004,10:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ May 04 2004,10:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ May 03 2004,09:58)]Mr B's Stadium
Like it.
tw*t.
Shut it Simon.
Huh? I was merely suggesting that we could call the new stadium 'tw*t', whats your problem?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 04 2004,10:42)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ May 04 2004,10:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 04 2004,10:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ May 04 2004,10:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Eternal Optimist @ May 03 2004,09:58)]Mr B's Stadium
Like it.
tw*t.
Shut it Simon.
Huh? I was merely suggesting that we could call the new stadium 'tw*t', whats your problem?
Nice link between your ideas

Mr B's

(through 'Mr President' to Mr Bush)

The War Against Terrorism

links nicely to tw*t

So, in summary, the stadium should be called tw*t with the war against terrorism endorsing it.

Not sure what the hell I'm talking about now but it was a heavy bank holiday
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ May 04 2004,10:42)]Huh? I was merely suggesting that we could call the new stadium 'tw*t', whats your problem?
Weeping sores.

Just to rub it in!

Perhaps if we called it the "Sue Steer" stadium then perhaps she would shut her whinging gob?
ghostface.gif

I think it should be "The B & Q Arena" in honour of our real saviours!

I like the Stand name idea.

New north stand , Dave Webb , East Tillys Stand and West (family ) The Chris "Nicest bloke in football" Powell Stand.

The South away end can be the Barry Fry stand (so we can all p*** on it !!!)

Name one after Trevor Roberts - keeper who died tragically young in the late 60s/early 70s. (Can someone please confrim exactly when?)

Name another after Sid Broomfield

How about trying to persuade the American millionaire Steve Fossett to bung us some cash for calling it the "Fossetts Stadium"...

rock.gif
tounge.gif

I like the Broomfield Stadium, I have to say. Either that, or the Delancey Stadium (if that will keep them on board!).

rock.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ May 04 2004,11:50)]How about trying to persuade the American millionaire Steve Fossett to bung us some cash for calling it the "Fossetts Stadium"...

rock.gif
tounge.gif

I like the Broomfield Stadium, I have to say.  Either that, or the Delancey Stadium (if that will keep them on board!).

rock.gif

Matt
How's about..........

The MtS Stadium?!
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prophet of Doom! @ May 04 2004,11:52)]How's about..........

The MtS Stadium?!
laugh.gif
No way; since:

(a) I'm not that conceited; and
(b) I don't have a few spare millions to chuck at the club even if I were that conceited!

wink.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ May 04 2004,11:49)]How bout naming some of the stands after some of our best players? Like the Gordon Connelly Stand and the Nathan Jones Stand?
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
So long as you don't have a say in it. Can't see the Gay Stand being too popular!
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ May 04 2004,12:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Vange Shrimper @ May 04 2004,11:49)]How bout naming some of the stands after some of our best players? Like the Gordon Connelly Stand and the Nathan Jones Stand?
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
So long as you don't have a say in it. Can't see the Gay Stand being too popular!  
rock.gif
laugh.gif
Thats a good idea for a stand name, OS
tounge.gif

Frankly, and in all seriousness, if we do move into a new stadium, then I'd be more than happy if one of the stands were called the Ron Martin stand.

I feel very positive after reading the comments on the official site. Suddenly, the future is looking a lot brighter - especially after this season.

COME ON YOU SHRIMPERS!!

biggrin.gif

Matt

Back