• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Stadium Public Views by 6th November

Blue Shrimp

Upon checking the Southend Council Planning site again. Under the weekly list ending 13th October the Blues New Ground application now states that the Public Consultation now ends on 6th November and there is an 8 week target for the completion of the matter. THERE IS NOW LESS TIME.

Therefore, those who have not given their opinions on the planning site (See top of page in blue :- Southend Council Planning Site, submit your views, Just click the link. please do so. To help (See top of page in blue :- New Stadium. My planning reasons to support.)

It seems to me, that the Man U. game together with very large gates at the Ipswich & Hull games will highlight to the council as nothing else, that Roots Hall is far to small.

Remember, individual comments on their planning site or letters rather than a signed petition is the best way to go.

How can they change the public consultation time period?...

Strange.

rock.gif

Yes Smiffy I agree very strange. As you know it was 13th Nov. As the post in blue.
glare.gif

Thinking about this, could it be some internal plan within the planning department to **** up the application? It was clearly the 13th November. Now 6th November.

People could then state that they had not enough time to submit their opinions as per the legislation and S.U.F.C. planning application would fail.

There is a lot of money involved here, or have I read to much James Bond or watched to much Spooks on T.V!!!  
devil.gif
 Only Joking. Still this might hurry things along a bit.

The online form doesn't seem to accept my address details from Spain ... but then I don't suppose my views as an extranjero are really relevant to the future of the Borough of Southend-on-Sea! Shame though, I would have liked to have given my view as a fan ...

Back