• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Stadium update

Do we have planning permission yet ? I still feel there are more hoops to jump through.

Do we have planning permission yet ? I still feel there are more hoops to jump through.
Yes, planning permission was granted for the 22,000 stadium, the plans submitted that includes changes to the capacity have most likely been worked on for much longer than we know, and since it is making the project 'smaller', it would mean that they would be seen as revisions to the project rather than needing to submit and whole new case of planning permission, which means it can be pushed through much more quickly.

Whether than means 4th July is a genuine date for building to start, who knows.

Probably not for this forum .. but AFC Wimbledon fans aren’t as whiter than white as they claim and some of the nastiness and bitterness directed at MK Dons fans has been way over the top. Weird bunch, not that it validates what happened which is nothing short of a ****ing disgrace and should never be allowed to happen again.
But for AFC to sell that ground and then moan about M K Dons is up there with AFC winning The FA Cup!

So, whos volunteering to sit outside Fossetts Farm and wave to Ron digging on the 4th July? 😎

The first stages of the build are the new training facilities, and then clearing the old B & L site so changes to the actual stadium have a long delay time for the plans to be amended?

The first stages of the build are the new training facilities, and then clearing the old B & L site so changes to the actual stadium have a long delay time for the plans to be amended?

Maybe. I still can't see this happening anytime soon

Darlo was fleesed by a chairman who did not have the football club at heart if my memory serves .Only rember his first name as George but cant rember his other name .But i am sure someone on hear will know who he was .
George Reynolds I believe

Because it will take even more time now to adjust the plans to compensate for the recent changes
You think they’ve only just started adjusting the plans? They’ve been adjusting them for absolutely months now, they needed the 22,000 stadium plans to go through to be able to make these adjustments that will inevitably be streamlined through because it’s decreasing the size of the project, not increasing.

Had this weird dream of a souped up buggy arriving in the field and her Madge stepping out with a fork in hand sitting next to the golden haired quaffed one, who has a giant gong strewn around his neck saying OBE and OB1 Kino-be and a tag around the ankle, whilst CP arrives in running gear clutching a polaroid

Back