• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Stadium update

You must be proper fun at parties.
He being realistic though isn't he...... Martin had 20+ years to deliver a stadium in which he has failed to do. Since Martin been incharge clubs like Swansea, Brighton and others have built and become self sustained successful models which are admired throughout the footballing world. Martin talks good game but when it comes to actually delivering ie build the bloudy thing, he found wanting. I to don't believe it will happen! Way to many Promises and false dawns over the years to make me believe now it will happen. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Interested to know why, is purely because of your doubts about Ron or is it because you think there is a fundamental flaw with the plans that you think render them unviable?

He being realistic though isn't he...... Martin had 20+ years to deliver a stadium in which he has failed to do. Since Martin been incharge clubs like Swansea, Brighton and others have built and become self sustained successful models which are admired throughout the footballing world. Martin talks good game but when it comes to actually delivering ie build the bloudy thing, he found wanting. I to don't believe it will happen! Way to many Promises and false dawns over the years to make me believe now it will happen. Hope I'm proven wrong.
All of that is true, but to say it will never happen is very pessimistic. I believe it will happen, but I believe there's more chance of it happening if RM walks away.

One poster posts that they've heard work will start on Monday. No evidence is produced to back this up. Just I've heard. Some on SZ react negatively when there is no work on Monday. Well what a surprise. Best stick to the he facts. There is planning permission for FF and RH. The club and council are talking about details. Workmen were seen doing something with a digger where the attenuation pond will be, bore holes have been dug and photographed by a SZ poster. Will it be done in my lifetime. Anyone's guess. But things are happening. I'm still on my fitness regimen to hopefully live long enough to see the first game at FF

One poster posts that they've heard work will start on Monday. No evidence is produced to back this up. Just I've heard. Some on SZ react negatively when there is no work on Monday. Well what a surprise. Best stick to the he facts. There is planning permission for FF and RH. The club and council are talking about details. Workmen were seen doing something with a digger where the attenuation pond will be, bore holes have been dug and photographed by a SZ poster. Will it be done in my lifetime. Anyone's guess. But things are happening. I'm still on my fitness regimen to hopefully live long enough to see the first game at FF
People seem to let it slip their mind that FF has never been so far forward before. It will happen, delays will happen, but it is happening.

Need someone who live or work nearby, to have a look at FF area.
I drive by almost every day. There’s nothing of note going on.

There’s a bit of fencing up, a few site surveys been going on and some light trench work undertaken last few weeks. Unless a fleet of JCB’s have rocked up since yesterday. That’s it.

I drive by almost every day. There’s nothing of note going on.

There’s a bit of fencing up, a few site surveys been going on and some light trench work undertaken last few weeks. Unless a fleet of JCB’s have rocked up since yesterday. That’s it.
Cheer mate 🙌🏻

Interested to know why, is purely because of your doubts about Ron or is it because you think there is a fundamental flaw with the plans that you think render them unviable?
Because I've 0 faith in Ron building it.

How many times have there been statements telling us to get excited?

How many times have we been told, soon!

It won't happen. Imo Ron will be found guilty it will crumble apart and become a housing estate

Because I've 0 faith in Ron building it.

How many times have there been statements telling us to get excited?

How many times have we been told, soon!

It won't happen. Imo Ron will be found guilty it will crumble apart and become a housing estate
Erm

OK so the new training ground starts work next week .New pitches new players car park .But no mention of the white elephant the domes .Scrape money one would guess .

Back