• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Stadium

shrimperman

Manager
Whilst at Uni today, I was speaking to a gentleman who works for Building Control at Southend Borough Council. He said no drawings have been submitted as yet regarding a new stadium.

Just thought everyone would be delighted to hear this piece of incredibly interesting news!

Oh and I know I should have posted this in the Fossetts Farm forum but I also saw Super Cheese in Sainsburys on the way back and it would now be inappropriate to post it in there!
tounge.gif

Yes im bored

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Mar. 13 2006,15:08)]I also saw Super Cheese in Sainsburys on the way back and it would now be inappropriate to post it in there!  
tounge.gif

Yes im bored
Sainsbury's Brie is also a super Cheese.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Mar. 13 2006,16:08)]... no drawings have been submitted as yet regarding a new stadium. Just thought everyone would be delighted to hear this piece of incredibly interesting news!
But we knew this. Ron Martin admitted that nothing further would be done until the deal with Delancey was completed ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Mar. 13 2006,19:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Mar. 13 2006,16:08)]... no drawings have been submitted as yet regarding a new stadium. Just thought everyone would be delighted to hear this piece of incredibly interesting news!
But we knew this. Ron Martin admitted that nothing further would be done until the deal with Delancey was completed ...
Yeah posted this before reading the notes written by Ron on the OS. Bit of a slow news day in any case

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Mar. 13 2006,18:46)]Col U's new ground still on course for Aug 2007.:D
It must be nice to know that it'll be ready for your big kick-off in League Two.

instead on the song abot layer road is fallin' down, we'll need to sing about going to tear the new place down!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ Mar. 14 2006,08:39)]instead on the song abot layer road is fallin' down, we'll need to sing about going to tear the new place down!
But will it fall down before it is due to be demolished?

PS Shrewd bit of sponsorship , the skip company , demolition of ground ? I wonder if they will be involved.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Mar. 13 2006,18:46)]Col U's new ground still on course for Aug 2007.:D
And what about the 'find some fans' campaign to fill it? I suggest a huge leaflet drop at the next match at Portman Road...

Back