• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rusty Lee

Coach
Friend of mine has opened up a new take away in southend called"Something nice", english/european food delivered to your door. I havent tried it yet just wondering of any of the ladies or gentlemen from here may of or had a menu through the door?

The guy whos opened it used to work for Conran's in London so has so pretty good knowledge. apparently the Duck is very nice and cheap too at £7.95.

They also they have a license to deliver booze. So now you dont have to leave your arm chair and get wine beer etc delivered to the door.

Would be interested in any feedback.

I hope they do well but they have entered a very competitive market.

I do fancy that Oishi! noodle place opposite Sainsburys? Has anyone tried that?

There were quite a few leaflets of something nice strewn over the bridge at southend east station

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Mar. 29 2005,11:51)]I hope they do well but they have entered a very competitive market.

Yeah looks nice that place, very London stylee with the revolving sushi bar etc..

Ill pass the info on about the leaflets, I told them to start flying the affluent areas 1st
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Mar. 29 2005,11:38)]Friend of mine has opened up a new take away in southend called"Something nice", english/european food delivered to your door. I havent tried it yet just wondering of any of the ladies or gentlemen from here may of or had a menu through the door?

The guy whos opened it used to work for Conran's in London so has so pretty good knowledge. apparently the Duck is very nice and cheap too at £7.95.

They also they have a license to deliver booze. So now you dont have to leave your arm chair and get wine beer etc delivered to the door.

an english takeaway? superb!
its been a long time coming..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Mar. 29 2005,12:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mad Cyril @ Mar. 29 2005,11:51)]I hope they do well but they have entered a very competitive market.

Yeah looks nice that place, very London stylee with the revolving sushi bar etc..
of course you tried it, you are a food critic aren't you?
oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Mar. 29 2005,15:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Mar. 29 2005,11:38)]Friend of mine has opened up a new take away in southend called"Something nice", english/european food delivered to your door. I havent tried it yet just wondering of any of the ladies or gentlemen from here may of or had a menu through the door?

Ha Ha knew you would reply to this topic fat boy, you just cant resist anything about FOOD!! UM UM UM UM UM UM

wink.gif

Bob they have kitted out a unit on the temple farm estate, thats just a kitchen and all that palava, you can only call to order the food, there not allowed customers on the premises.

Just found out you dont have to order food for alcohol, you can call and order beers and wine without a meal
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ Mar. 29 2005,15:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Mar. 29 2005,15:39)]
[b said:

Ha Ha knew you would reply to this topic fat boy, you just cant resist anything about FOOD!! UM UM UM UM UM UM

wink.gif
Ill seeya there stu.. rum rum rummmmmm!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Mar. 29 2005,16:37)]Bob they have kitted out a unit on the temple farm estate, thats just a kitchen and all that palava, you can only call to order the food, there not allowed customers on the premises.

Just found out you dont have to order food for alcohol, you can call and order beers and wine without a meal
biggrin.gif
Where can you get a menu if one has not been delivered through your door??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Mar. 29 2005,16:37)]Just found out you dont have to order food for alcohol, you can call and order beers and wine without a meal
biggrin.gif
Rate that!

I'll have a word with the man whos runnin the place, see if i can get some menus in the the spread.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Rusty Lee @ Mar. 30 2005,09:56)]I'll have a word with the man whos runnin the place, see if i can get some menus in the the spread.
I would have thought a web-site containing the menu would be a good idea.

Its easier to post a link than a flyer.

but a website takes more money to setup than a leaflet.

After all you do not want a naff looking website as it would detract from the image you are trying to create.

Back