• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New To The Pub - It's Metal Monday (Part 1)

SUFC_Al

Metal Monday Dude
Taking influence from Dave and MK's "to start the weekend" I decided that i'd start a "Metal Monday" thread for those who like they're music heavy and want some brightening up on a Monday.

I shalln't be exclusive to Metal, anything that's good a good guitar riff will suffice.

This week I'm starting things off with a fine live performance. A pivotal band of their time, they're burgeoning career being cut short with the death of their brilliant vocalist. I must say thanks to Brettie Angell for pointing me in the direction of this vieo.

The first track of the Metal Monday is:

Alice In Chains - Junkhead

It's about time us metal appreciating folk had our own 'day', so well done there John. And a good track to start it off! :D

Dammit I thought this was going to be a thread about 1970s kids show Metal Mickey & the amazing spinoff sweets Metal Mickey's Thunderbusters! :(

Interpol? Emo? WTF! :eek:

Exactly!
I was in an indie/alternative clubnight a few weeks ago & the DJ announced to everybody that he wouldn't play Interpol as it was Emo! Glad I never requested anything. What next, I'm not playing Radiohead as "they're too poptastic"?

What a ****!!!

Back