• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Training Ground Tour.

I'd be quite interested in a tour of Roots Hall. Only bits I've ever seen are the stands and access to them. Never seen any "behind the scenes" access unless in video

I'd be quite interested in a tour of Roots Hall. Only bits I've ever seen are the stands and access to them. Never seen any "behind the scenes" access unless in video

Ricky Otto did a few private tours and got in trouble over it.

Tour info suggests Wellies are essential footwear. With the wet weather I imagine parts of the site are very muddy. Can anyone whose been let me know if wellies essential or would ankle high walking boots be OK?

TIA

Tour info suggests Wellies are essential footwear. With the wet weather I imagine parts of the site are very muddy. Can anyone whose been let me know if wellies essential or would ankle high walking boots be OK?

TIA
I went 2 weeks ago and wellies were needed

Same here, it'd be great to see the behind the scenes stuff, perhaps the club could look to incorporate it into a hospitality package

I was delivering around stock road and surrounding areas today and noticed some work being done near the main road by a few guys in a couple of Prime Irrigation vans. Digging a rather large hole in the ground and I’m guessing trying to fix something.

I was delivering around stock road and surrounding areas today and noticed some work being done near the main road by a few guys in a couple of Prime Irrigation vans. Digging a rather large hole in the ground and I’m guessing trying to fix something.
Looking for the warchest.

Back