• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tallboyblue

First XI ⭐
This morning there is a JCB clearing ground at the top of Fossets Way.It seems to be the area where the training pitches will be.

This morning there is a JCB clearing ground at the top of Fossets Way.It seems to be the area where the training pitches will be.

I'm not surprised, the club seem certain approval will be granted from the council. Get some of the odd little jobs done before it's approved, why not. It's the clubs land and as long as they're not building anything, they can pretty much do what they want on the land.

I'm not surprised, the club seem certain approval will be granted from the council. Get some of the odd little jobs done before it's approved, why not. It's the clubs land and as long as they're not building anything, they can pretty much do what they want on the land.

..... that I very much doubt.

They need to keep it as the odd little job though. We don't want the council to see them as arrogant by assuming permission will be granted, and then try to teach them a lesson.

Apparantly the club are pulling up the grass from there in order to lay it turf by turf at Roots Hall .
Without a proper groundsman thats the only way we can sort out "divotgate" :dim:

I've heard that any of our lads that are pulling up trees in training will be re-assigned down here where they'll be more useful. Stephen Hendrie's probably got more chance of playing an active role in a team down there.

Don't worry it's only Ranger levelling out the soil before he starts work on his crack forest.

Did no one question how we was seriously going to generate revenue on non-matchdays?

They are taking Phil literally and are really 'pulling up trees' during training ...

..................................... I'll get my coat ......

I think it's 'tallboyblue' :cool:

He already knows about the new hoardings. Knows too much already, that fella!

Back