• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Years Resolutions

In 2009, I'm going to get a bunch of people, march up to Parliament, and overthrow the Government. That's my New Years Revolution.

I hav decided to have less sex..but that may involve the removal of my right hand...so I may have a rethink.:unsure:

After seeing that video on The Echo site, I am going to shed a little bit of weight!...

I hav decided to have less sex..but that may involve the removal of my right hand...so I may have a rethink.:unsure:

Perhaps you should leave the family dog alone and stop asking to sleep in the same bed as your mum as your scared of the dark.

Now my ankle is fixed up, join a team and start playing Football again.

And drink less.

Try to limit myself to have a drink once a month on my night out with the boys.
Do more exercise and watch what I eat so I look nice for my wedding day.

Stop hanging out the back of CS Cockles Mother.

Stop hanging out the back of his missus.

Tell him that his Mother is HIV positive.

Tell him that his bird is HIV positive.

Tell him that there is a very very good chance he has got it too.

Thats all for now, not alot really.

Back