• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Years Resolutions

To play my guitar for at least 1hr a day and not get sidetracked by Facebook, SZ and my Xbox.

Starting tomorrow....

Well I haven't touched a fag in days, so i'm pleased with that. Also gonna cut down on my drinking and lose weight.

Need to buy a set of scales I think...

Not resolutions per se, but got a couple of targets for next year.

1) Get a move with my job away from the South East and back to somewhere I'm happy (ideally with a pay rise)

2) Do some more camping and walking. Probably start off doing the Peddars way/North Norfolk path

Other than that, take life as it comes, and smile a bit more :)

I dont mean to sound rude, but how can it take you 7 months to unpack?

Its 5 months for Jane & I, but until the extension is built, we haven't the room for the 2nd 6 seater dining table & chairs & the 3 piece suite. Then we can empty some of the remaining boxes. Anybody want a double bed for free?

I dont have any, so i probably shouldn't be posting in this thread but i have myself a brand new laptop so thought i'd give the keys a good going over. Ihave some personal aims, but i've been doing them since August time which includes doing more overtime and saving more "for the future" so im hoping i can keep on track. Also want to play a bit more poker (both live and online) as haven't really bothered much for the past 12 months (and yes i know, that kind of goes against the saving thing, but if i do well, it will certainly help! :))

Kev

After nine years with the same employer I am determined to find a new challenge elsewhere this year.

My wife says that I'm a cantank...cantanc....cantankar....bad-tempered old sod who spits poison and bile at anything he doesn't like, so I'm going to try and be nicer. Less ranting about Pop Idol, New Labour and Jordan.

It's risky. If I keep stuff like that bottled up, I could give myself an ulcer.

Don't bottle it up, share it on here - a good bilious outburst would be both wonderfully cathartic for yourself and terribly entertaining for everyone else...

Back