• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Any more to add Ben?
What makes you a Shrimper? .....and of course the envy of all those West Spam, Chetski, Arsewipe & Totenhum glory hunting zit covered yuts.
First game? First away game?

Any more to add Ben?
What makes you a Shrimper? .....and of course the envy of all those West Spam, Chetski, Arsewipe & Totenhum glory hunting zit covered yuts.
First game? First away game?

What makes me a Shrimper? My dad drumming into me that he would practically disown me if I gloryhunted! :smile:

First game....I was 4-ish. I literally have no clue. Might've been in the playoff winning season in 04/05.....
First away game - Gillingham this season actually!

What makes me a Shrimper? My dad drumming into me that he would practically disown me if I gloryhunted! :smile:

First game....I was 4-ish. I literally have no clue. Might've been in the playoff winning season in 04/05.....

a fine example of proper parenting - not enough of this around:smile: welcome

Welcome to the zone buddy. I'm with Enfield Blue...I probably don't know your dad, but that's top parenting :winking:

Welcome to the zone, you have an awesome Dad.

Hi all,hope all u shrimpers r enjoying my footballing son tyrone,he seems a lot happier down there playing for southend,i think he's finally found a club he loves playing for,hope he keeps scoring and doing us all proud,(bev)ty's mum,

Hi all,hope all u shrimpers r enjoying my footballing son tyrone,he seems a lot happier down there playing for southend,i think he's finally found a club he loves playing for,hope he keeps scoring and doing us all proud,(bev)ty's mum,

Welcome Bev.

It is unusual for people to state they are related to players as sometimes if the player has a good game he is a hero on here, and if (as a striker) he doesn't score 3 every game he is rubbish.

I hope Mr B continues his fine start to his Shrimpers career, we have needed someone like him for a long term.

Keep posting.

Ken --- ShrimperZone's joint owner.

Thanks,Yh im his mum,and im use to the good and the bad comments,he's loving his footie down there,and long may it continue,,

Ooh, Tyrone is fast becoming one of my favourite players. Shrewsbury were insane to let him go!

Good job in procreating there Bev! :thumbsup:

Back