• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Olisadavey

Youth Team
i've looked at the website for ages but never registered or posted. as i know very few southend fans and i've read many posts recently i wnated to reply to i thought i might as well register and join in.
i'm 17, and i've supported southend for a few years now. my first match was the last home game of the 95/96 season and i've regularly attended home games since. away games were difficult to attend as it couldn't get to the matches but recently my mate has given me lifts to oxford and grimsby.
i know none of you care about this but i just wanted to come on to introduce myself.
hope to speak to talk to you all soon, and see you in the play offs, and hopefully league 1! come on the blues!

welcome aboard young shrimp to the promotion pushing grand finale!

I look forward to many a topic with your views involved.

smile.gif

why do i feel like i should have listened in foreign language lessons?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Olisadavey @ May 11 2005,15:23)]
smile.gif

why do i feel like i should have listened in foreign language lessons?
Especially in your school 'total b******s' lessons, as that is the language most commonly spoken on here
tounge.gif

Welcome to the wonderful world of SZ!

¡Bienvenidos al mundo de ShrimperZone!

Soy el que quién se sienta sobre un caballo alto y se enfada por "text talk" (porque soy demasiado viejo para entender sobre qué joder a la gente continúan).

WS

Back