• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Newquay

shrimpled

Director⭐
Right, in the summer (Mid July) i have organised a race to Cornwall simillar to the ones shown on Top Gear. All that is sorted, my question is: Does anybody know of a campsite near Newquay that will cater for an evenly mixed sex, group of 36 18 year olds? Is there anywhere we should avoid? It has to be fairly cheap, we are students!!!

Shrimpled!

When i went to Newquay we walked past a pub in the high street at 11 am and there was 4 bouncers on the door , out of cureiousity we bowled in there to thumping dance music , loads of groups of girls all dancing and it was buzzing , walked out of there around 8 pm after what seeed like necking an unofficial turbo shandy record around 16 at the time !! What a place - the newquay arms , although can imagine people would have other opinions of the place as the bouncers were throwing people out for fun .

Also i saw at lease 5 camp sites in my short time there so you should be ok fella .
Also went to a place called Sailors which was heaving and also the Aussie sports bar over looking the sea , was a good place to watch the footie , but not that cheap .

I went last summer and stayed at a place called Rosecliston. Fairly cheap and just outside of Newquay but with a bus every 15 minutes or so. My second time and a real laugh again. Loads of decent bars and stuff depending on what you want to do. Give us a PM if you want any more information

Thats brilliant, cheers for the tips Duncan. We're looking at Rosecliston but the reviews aren't brilliant, not that that bothers me. Is it close to the beach and is decent enough for 18 year women who complain at anything? Pricing reasonable? No hidden costs?

When i went to Newquay we walked past a pub in the high street at 11 am and there was 4 bouncers on the door , out of cureiousity we bowled in there to thumping dance music , loads of groups of girls all dancing and it was buzzing , walked out of there around 8 pm after what seeed like necking an unofficial turbo shandy record around 16 at the time !! What a place - the newquay arms , although can imagine people would have other opinions of the place as the bouncers were throwing people out for fun .

I did exactly the same on a stag weekend many years ago. We only went for a quick early pint on the Saturday -and left in the early hours of Sunday!! And then did it again the next day!
I seem to remember it was only like that on Bank Holiday weekends and was a normal pub at other times.

There is a campsite called "sunnyside" - it's about 10 mins from the town centre, cheap as chips and if I remember rightly it's and 18-30's one so perfect for your age group!

Click this link Sunnyside Camp Site

Newquay is a fantastic place! Went there 3 summers in a row and had one of the best holidays with my mates ever! It's like being abroad when you are there in the summer!

Back