• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

News About Your Ticket!

MrB

Life President
Third week in row I've had the email pop up in my inbox on Thursday morning, you open the website hoping for that amazing news, last two weeks were both tenners but this week I hit the motherload. Yep, 4 numbers!! What bounty did that bring I hear you ask? Well, I'm now richer to the tune of £61. Merry Xmas to me! One of my numbers was the bonus ball, that would have been more pleasant, think 5 numbers is usually a few thousand?

I hate to think what the actual odds are to get 4 numbers, I wager it's nowhere near 61/1!! Still, I will dutifully buy my two tickets every draw as I have done since the guy next to me at work scooped £260k from 5 numbers plus the BB. He hardly needs it either.

Anyone on here managed a decent win?

Couple of grand about 8 years ago, I think, from memory, for 4 balls and the bonus, followed by £700 odd repeating the feat a few months later.

Third week in row I've had the email pop up in my inbox on Thursday morning, you open the website hoping for that amazing news, last two weeks were both tenners but this week I hit the motherload. Yep, 4 numbers!! What bounty did that bring I hear you ask? Well, I'm now richer to the tune of £61. Merry Xmas to me! One of my numbers was the bonus ball, that would have been more pleasant, think 5 numbers is usually a few thousand?

I hate to think what the actual odds are to get 4 numbers, I wager it's nowhere near 61/1!! Still, I will dutifully buy my two tickets every draw as I have done since the guy next to me at work scooped £260k from 5 numbers plus the BB. He hardly needs it either.

Tou work with Fitz ? The Brokers here mentioned his win a while back

I got 4 balls on Saturday - 90 quid and two 10 pound lines the previous week , I made a profit in December , The first profitable month since I have been doing the online all draws thing, usually I average getting half what I spend back and its all a bit off fun.

Mate you drive an Audi R8

Enough is enough

Correct me if I'm wrong, which is never, but there is no prize for 4 plus the bonus......

Correct me if I'm wrong, which is never, but there is no prize for 4 plus the bonus......
Did say from memory, which as you all so often remind me, is not great! I don't think it was 5 balls.......but I could be wrong. Whatever it was, we had two wins for the same number of balls a few months apart, and the sums were very different.

Did say from memory, which as you all so often remind me, is not great! I don't think it was 5 balls.......but I could be wrong. Whatever it was, we had two wins for the same number of balls a few months apart, and the sums were very different.

I'll forgive you as you do have the word 'old' in your username...:smile:

Funnily enough, I just logged on to my account following a "News about your ticket" email - the prize - £5.00 on the Thunderball.
I love getting these emails though and then seeing how long I can leave it before logging on to check, because until that moment you have the dream that it could indeed be you.
I would love to win a triple Euro rollover and then pop down to the Roots Hall Boardroom with the cash in my handbag - Linda Bloc stylee!

I thought you'd just buy Lee Barnard and have him doing odd jobs in your mansion?

Back