• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

News from the training ground..

Popped along to Boots and Laces today to see who was present and correct ... all players other than Hunt ( who was there on Tuesday on crutches ) and Che Wilson were around . Kanu was taking part in full training and Barney had some treatment before doing some light jogging but was able to kick balls at full pelt and the other important issue was that Macca and Bailey were training together sharing banter and ribbing each other so it looks like they have kissed and made up . The only other point to note was that the marquee is being errected for the weekend "do" and the gardener was trimming the hedges and had his edging shears out !!!!!!

Popped along to Boots and Laces today to see who was present and correct ... all players other than Hunt ( who was there on Tuesday on crutches ) and Che Wilson were around . Kanu was taking part in full training and Barney had some treatment before doing some light jogging but was able to kick balls at full pelt and the other important issue was that Macca and Bailey were training together sharing banter and ribbing each other so it looks like they have kissed and made up . The only other point to note was that the marquee is being errected for the weekend "do" and the gardener was trimming the hedges and had his edging shears out !!!!!!

Good, they need to be fully focused on the play offs , i feel there the one's to win it for us.

Macca and Bailey were training together sharing banter and rubbing each other so it looks like they have kissed .

I'm an open-minded guy and I realise this is 90s not the 50s but is there any need for this, really? Whatever the players get up to in the privacy of the training round is their business but I dont want it shoved in my face thanks.

Back